+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many will be attendance on Friday night?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Saturday's announced attendance of over 9,000 was to say the least laughable. Okay, the club filter in the fact the S/T's sold whilst some of the holders don't attend. Actually, if a seat has been paid for they are not exaggerating those figures. In true terms though I bet in physically being there, the crowd was under 7,000.

Now come this Friday night with us having nothing to play for, come on we're already down don't kid yourselves, Plymouth will be scrapping for their survival to stay in the Championship. Bearing in mind this is the featured SKY Friday night match, how many do you think will actually attend the match? I'm would guess around 6,000. Yes the crowd will be announced as 8-9k
    but that won't happen. Loss of love for attending and it's on TV will truly affect the turn out.

My figure by the way of around 6,000 is something that may well happen next season on a regular basis, judging by those stating on here saying no more of this dross being served up etc and not renewing. Each to their own but, we've been here before, we're yo - yo Rotherham United and it's what we've come to expect over the last great 10 years of our rollercoaster seasons.

UTM or in this case DTM
    Figure for Monday in the home end was 5186. That's what was clicked through the turnstile.
    Obv some will ask how I know, and others will post "the so called people in the know".
    This post is for brin, other highly intelligent folk need not reply 🤪

I’m intelligent Cayton. I think you are 2 people out on your numbers pal. 😊😎

Is this what it has come down to? How many turn up and no shows?
    Desperation.

Isn’t it time auto renewal came AFTER we start shipping players and some coming in? Or, right to cancel when the window closes, since we are always dragging it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I’m intelligent Cayton. I think you are 2 people out on your numbers pal. 😊😎
    Shoot. I forgot to count me and the bloke I look at in the mirror. Bloody multis, they get everywhere 😉

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12