+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kelty Hearts

Just feel we are running down the clock now until we become part time next season. Boards view will be why fork out money now when savings will be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Just feel we are running down the clock now until we become part time next season. Boards view will be why fork out money now when savings will be needed.
    Mr Bartley's ump**** '' game plans '' have obviously not worked so why not try an old school tactic and stick today's D and G Standard headline up in the Queens changing room before we take on the already relegated Edinburgh City !

At home with the DOOMhamers
    TEN defeats from
    16 Palmerston games
    have Queens in trouble !

I have to admit to Fatfan and many others, that it has taken me virtually all season to see what they saw staring us all in the face in July.......that we are simply not good enough.
    I must add though that I also cannot believe that our manager keeps rolling out the same excuses and blaming the players.
    On Saturday, I watched in disbelief as Stone kicked out every one of his goal kicks into a storm force wind, rather than build from the back. Obviously we, the fans, have been asking for our keeper to do just that for 9 months, or at least vary the situation, alternating between building from the back and kicking, but on Saturday he blasted the ball high into the air so that it inevitably came back towards him and was intercepted by the Kelty forward line.
    Was this deliberate? Was this Marvin sticking two fingers up at the fans and 'proving' that kicking out from goal is futile?
    I couldn't care less anymore what he thinks, he certainly is not a manager of football players, and he has absolutely no idea how to play to the conditions.
    One of the initial posters on here said "it will be windy, keep the ball on the deck"....but that was like a red rag to a bulk and Bartley did the exact opposite.

We have 4 matches left and anyone from Queens, Stirling and Annan could be in the play - off spot and Bartley needs to realise that it's his future that is at stake not the players.

It's over to you Marvin. You got the team into this mess, and you need to ensure we get out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    I have to admit to Fatfan and many others, that it has taken me virtually all season to see what they saw staring us all in the face in July.......that we are simply not good enough.
    I must add though that I also cannot believe that our manager keeps rolling out the same excuses and blaming the players.
    On Saturday, I watched in disbelief as Stone kicked out every one of his goal kicks into a storm force wind, rather than build from the back. Obviously we, the fans, have been asking for our keeper to do just that for 9 months, or at least vary the situation, alternating between building from the back and kicking, but on Saturday he blasted the ball high into the air so that it inevitably came back towards him and was intercepted by the Kelty forward line.
    Was this deliberate? Was this Marvin sticking two fingers up at the fans and 'proving' that kicking out from goal is futile?
    I couldn't care less anymore what he thinks, he certainly is not a manager of football players, and he has absolutely no idea how to play to the conditions.
    One of the initial posters on here said "it will be windy, keep the ball on the deck"....but that was like a red rag to a bulk and Bartley did the exact opposite.

We have 4 matches left and anyone from Queens, Stirling and Annan could be in the play - off spot and Bartley needs to realise that it's his future that is at stake not the players.

It's over to you Marvin. You got the team into this mess, and you need to ensure we get out of it.
    Great post Jardi - absolutely spot on - but I doubt even if he reads this he will still blame anyone or anything rather than himself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)