+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kompany charged with misconduct.

Lets hope they put him up in front of the firing squad, cause that's all he deserves after this complete feck up of a season

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Lets hope they put him up in front of the firing squad, cause that's all he deserves after this complete feck up of a season
    They say it's never hard to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. You're not Scottish by any chance are you ballcock ?

Kompany should be charged with impersonating a football manager. He is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    I know, so bloody useless he couldn't get 110 points last season

I’m interested chastenor would you rather have Dyche ball then or just someone else.

We got it wrong this season for definite but he’s learning on the job like quite a few of our acquisitions as well.

I’m not giving up hope just yet - I think he might just surprise a few if we can stick with him and together.

If we got rid of him it could push us into free fall and that for me would be worse.

Dyche is one of the best managers in the Premier League. Getting rid of him was criminal. I would rather have anybody else than Kompany.

I'm sticking with VK, he works his little socks off and hard work usually brings its' just desserts. It'll be reet!

Any fool can work their socks off it doesn't breed success, it's quality that counts not quantity.

Kompany was a breath of fresh air last season, but this he has got completely wrong. I honestly don't think there is a way back for him now, he should be relieved of his duties once relegation is confirmed.

The learning on the job bit army goes on about is crazy. We aren't non league you don't get paid millions a year to learn on the job, you need to have a proven track record to show you are competent. Kompany has pished all over his and his next job in the Premier league will be running the etihad match day hospitality

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Any fool can work their socks off it doesn't breed success, it's quality that counts not quantity.

Kompany was a breath of fresh air last season, but this he has got completely wrong. I honestly don't think there is a way back for him now, he should be relieved of his duties once relegation is confirmed.

The learning on the job bit army goes on about is crazy. We aren't non league you don't get paid millions a year to learn on the job, you need to have a proven track record to show you are competent. Kompany has pished all over his and his next job in the Premier league will be running the etihad match day hospitality
    You should keep this post ballcock and look back it when things improve again and we are enjoying the football.

Winning every week is brilliant but it was never going to carry on like that going forwards.

I would have thought you d have been used to watching rubbish football that we were served up for the last few years.

We - VK didn’t get it right this time that goes without saying but I think he deserves a chance to sort it out.

Every season 3 teams arent good enough it’s just the way it is.

Dyche is one of the best managers in the Premier League. Getting rid of him was criminal. I would rather have anybody else than Kompany.
    Why aren’t they top 6 then chastenor - we can’t argue he doesn’t have the squad now as he does have a very decent squad of players ( a lot of money ).

So if he’s as good as all that why are they lurking around the bottom of the league with us.

We were the right size and right type of club for Dyche at the time - he was good for us and us for him.

Regardless of recruitment in the last two seasons maybe - tactically he never changed anything even when it was obvious it wasn’t working for us. Never used subs - never gave youth a chance.

A decent manager / fella yes but one of the best in the league I don’t think so

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)