What am i to do?, United will survive, my lifes quest is to see them return to the southern league, see an empty ground when Cray Wanderers visit in a southern league regional fixture.

Chalky i need your help, even though you are dull, despised, frothing at the mouth most days, sulkily stupid, in bad humour, old, wicked, a proponent of as sholism, ladylike, a Herr Himmler, silly, flabby, a person who has never read Friedrich Nietzsche.

Like Griff, but better, Griff has never read, or is liable too anytime soon. That sweaty coxcombe, the Charlie Chaplin of these boards, red faced, a flasher in a mirror, a queen.

That Bradford City can spend big bucks yet loll in div2, yet United flick ten pence at it and survive in div 1.

I want an explanation from you even if you post your usual nonsense, that can only be printed in pamphletts for chimps. How can i make myself feel better, must it be that i can run a film in my minds eye, showing all that can be.

That in the end, its Cambridge United v Pordages in div 5 of the Cambs league....ohhhhh, im feeling better.

Pordages were a vegetable merchants that went bust.