+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Players Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I guess that depends what the release contract fee is?
    Indeed and it might be zero.
    He may not have signed otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Indeed and it might be zero.
    He may not have signed otherwise
    I don't think anyone would be surprised if that's the case ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    DM, had a small whisper the other week from the stable lad that Humphreys has a contract release clause if we go down. Apparently it was a stipulation what formed part of his contract before he signed. I truly hope this is all bull but if true, it will be a sad loss to see him leave if he intends to do so.

Plus factors for the club are his age and what's left on his contract that will provide a return should he leave.

Brin your not exactly getting exclusives from your stable lad. I told them all on here to get on Lossiemouth at Cheltenham that's from me just knew it couldn't get beat. I once paid for 4 tips on the horses all won from someone who went round the stables. I had to put him £50 on each tip but only pay back the winnings. I couldn't get no one to come in with me so I didn't take no more tips off him.

I’d forgotten about McCart think he’s contracted for another year so will presumably be in LR plans depending which Barnsley fan you talk to he’s either a donkey or more especially lately having a blinder so take your pick

Josh Kayode too
    Might get a few games this season at Carlisle after recovering from another injury
    Think he was Given a one year deal by us until summer 2024.
    Another deal? Perhaps unlikely

DM, had a small whisper the other week from the stable lad that Humphreys has a contract release clause if we go down. Apparently it was a stipulation what formed part of his contract before he signed. I truly hope this is all bull but if true, it will be a sad loss to see him leave if he intends to do so.

Plus factors for the club are his age and what's left on his contract that will provide a return should he leave.
    Brin, i'll have a word Friday night, see if owts happening.....utm.

If we get close to 4 million for both players with good sell on clauses I think we will have done well tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    If we get close to 4 million for both players with good sell on clauses I think we will have done well tbh.
    Victor and Cam that is

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Victor and Cam that is
    Both high end championship and agree. 4 million for the pair would be a good deal

If I was a player signing for Rotherham that's a clause I would want in my contract. Yoyo protection.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast