+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreading us winning tomorrow.

I Agree with the Shark

Quote Originally Posted by Feedthegoater View Post
    I Agree with the Shark
    I agree with your agreement. I couldn't really care if Wednesday stay up or come down. Actually I think they will stay up and it would be far more fun to watch them potentially struggle and moan for another season in The Championship than to have them lording over us if they have a better season in L1.

I want us to win every game no matter how or who it impacts.
    No other team concerns me .
    There are teams I really dislike and some that I just don't bother about .

If Wednesday go down it'll be amusing for a day or two but that'll be long forgotten when they do the double over us again next season. For that reason, I couldn't care less what they do.

Besides, I'd rather see Plymouth and Huddersfield in L1. Those two teams are less likely to go straight back up than Wednesday and therefore give us a better chance of success next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    If Wednesday go down it'll be amusing for a day or two but that'll be long forgotten when they do the double over us again next season. For that reason, I couldn't care less what they do.

Besides, I'd rather see Plymouth and Huddersfield in L1. Those two teams are less likely to go straight back up than Wednesday and therefore give us a better chance of success next season.
    H, don't take it for granted that Weds will lord it over us next season if we're in league 1 with them. The likes of Bannan et al are in a similar situation at ours, out of contract. If you heard the fans slagging him off against Boro, you get the feeling his days are numbered there.

Then look at how many of their elder players have long left on their contracts. They'll probably need a brand new set up like ourselves.

We'll possibly deal with relegation better than all these other billy-bigboots clubs. Many of them are millions in debt and a few seasons in the third division may send them over the edge including our bear neighbours.
    I'd prefer them to stop up as I hate the games between us. Wouldn't mind Derby going up either.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    We have had big away attendances most of the season at nys. Plymouth always travel well as do cardiff. Brum will pack the away end out as well. It will be a big shock to our system when the likes of Burton turn up next season. Hopefully we will have budgeted for this on top of obvious drop in our own numbers.
    I'm sure we are very adept at budgeting for the drop by now..........if not ,we need a new FD! It will just be a case of opening up the old spreadsheets!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I really dont want the porkers to stay up.

i have a sneaky feeling we may win again as well.

Dont come on you reds!
    Don't worry Roly, we haven't a prayer. The miracle win over Millwall isn't going to fool anyone.

We were utterly dreadful against Millwall and there was zero signs of improvement in the performance.

We will get spanked by 2 or 3 tonight by a better more motivated Plymouth team

Hoping that this performance will stink the place out and we are embarrassed on national TV and TS then pulls the trigger and gets rid of this dreadful manager

Should be a good night.

Even at this pointless stage of the season I want to see my team win,couldn't care less how would effect Wednesday.
    Be honest, they deserve to stay up much more than we do,I'm sure they will sort themselves out.
    Would be nice to see that Monday wasn't a fluke, which might stop IBS gloating a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Even at this pointless stage of the season I want to see my team win,couldn't care less how would effect Wednesday.
    Be honest, they deserve to stay up much more than we do,I'm sure they will sort themselves out.
    Would be nice to see that Monday wasn't a fluke, which might stop IBS gloating a bit.
    . We’ve had our disagreements but couldn’t agree more with the above.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast