Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
There was an incident earlier in the season that made me extremely angry and more or less told me something that I already knew but none the less it was confirmation .

It actually involved our friend YN and the forum he attended I watched on YouTube , I knew it was YN speaking straightaway because of the question he put that night .

Now YN is someone who quite a few of find his views a bit fantasy , let's say that and very rarely agree with him but what can't be disputed is that he loves the club and wants it to succeed .

When he asked his question Parekh and Ahmed could hardly be bothered to listen and when they did finally acknowledge his existence they looked down on him like some 19th century mill owner walking amongst his weavers .

The lack of respect shown to him was extraordinary , it wouldn't have been so bad but the fact was YN was their biggest fan who'd defend them no matter what .

It was as if they knew everything and YN's question was beneath them , except even YN knows more about football than they ever will as unlikely as that may seem going on his posts on here .

The arrogance of these people really showed itself that night and it more or less confirmed the suspicions I had .

They haven't a clue about anything when it comes to this club and what's more their egos won't allow them to seek out people who do .
They do say that you should never meet your heroes!

Joking aside, I thought the arrogance on show that night was deplorable and I pointed it out at the time.

The repetitive nature of the spreadsheet system is making interest wane. A fresh canvas every season isn't going to cause much enthusiasm is it? The level of recruitment, this season especially is a major cause for concern. Still, while ever there's supporters out there condemning the head coach despite what a remarkable job he's done, the heat is off these owners who are the ones directly responsible for what you see there out on the pitch.