+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Plymouth

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Plymouth

Well tonight could be it! I don't want us to lose in fact I'd say it will be a sad night if we do. I'd like for us to get another 3 points before our relegation is confirmed.

I think that it is daft that this match has been chosen tonight. Mainly because it is unfair on the Plymouth fans who wont have been able to come due to work commitments and those that will have lost money on having to chose other forms of transport for today instead of tomorrow.

Sombre aren't I

The lads can cheer me up with a win!

Enjoy the match woke and unwoke alike

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

Mickel Miller likely to be in their squad assuming he’s not injured

Played in the game at their place….as did Daniel Ayala

I liked Miller. His injury record was a salary taken up with too much risk back then.

Oh how we’ve changed 😂

I heard that more than 1000 Plymouth fans are making the trip. If that's correct it's a brilliant following - having been shafted by Sky. I hope you all enjoy the game - but still lose

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I heard that more than 1000 Plymouth fans are making the trip. If that's correct it's a brilliant following - having been shafted by Sky. I hope you all enjoy the game - but still lose
    Have a great wedding but your lass is ugly

Not sure if it's quieter on here or at NYS. Kudos to the 1000 who made the trip up from Devon.

Bramall ball control when running with ball is abysmal Sunday league stuff

Not sure how Victor didn't get to that shot...good delivery to the scorer though

That goal was always going to come down our right. Revan has been awful defensively tonight.

We are playing with 10men as Wyke is terrible, he is so slow. The goal was very poor defending by revan

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast