+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Problems Logging On To This Site / 'Plan B' Backup Plan

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Im sure one of our Aussie based lads mentioned doing this previously as they had some experience in web site setup?
    Cant remember who it was though.
    The new site I setup does the job but does have limitations, particulalrly regarding image posting
    Now I've got used to it, I prefer the thumbnail that expands to full screen when clicked. It's much better when viewing my tables.

This is my second attempt, as the site crashed when I was about to submit this!

I would have no problem with moving because this site is being a pain lately but I think we are risking splitting the posters & that wouldn't be good for either site so I would make it a last resort myself. COYP

Use the new site for Notts stuff and leave this one for handbags and general sniping

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    Use the new site for Notts stuff and leave this one for handbags and general sniping
    Or use both?

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Or use both?
    That’s what I suggested

Just wondering, With NCFC having a brand new web-site being developed couldnt we(someone) contact NCFC to ask the question to have a forum embedded in this new build?.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dug Out View Post
    Just wondering, With NCFC having a brand new web-site being developed couldnt we(someone) contact NCFC to ask the question to have a forum embedded in this new build?.
    Such a move might see some discussion heavily censored.

Got to say, this site is getting worse by the day regards not loading properly. Took 15 mins worth of attempts to get in tonight.

Really think we ought to be using the current alternative

https://nottscountymad.freeforums.net/

From Skandark. Works every time…
    Just needs more people to make the jump!

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Got to say, this site is getting worse by the day regards not loading properly. Took 15 mins worth of attempts to get in tonight.

Really think we ought to be using the current alternative

https://nottscountymad.freeforums.net/

From Skandark. Works every time…
    Just needs more people to make the jump!
    I think it would need an Elite Pie Style Poll and a migration plan. i.e. agreement in principle from all and then a cut off date.

Who is the migration master?!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dug Out View Post
    Its never wise to have a club run board. It should always be independent to allow for a full range of topics without fear of reprisals. For instance, would log in be tied to your ticket account and such? Best not to get into that position

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast