+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Problems Logging On To This Site / 'Plan B' Backup Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    It was Rivals.
    It was a life saver at times. Spent a lot of the season across in the Republic and it was the only matchday contact I had. Some good people on there then (they pop up here every couple of years or so, they are lurking in the background

Hooray I'm in!!! Thanks a lot Skandark, you're a star!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Hooray I'm in!!! Thanks a lot Skandark, you're a star!
    Glad you are sorted mate

The Discord I mentioned is here: https://discord.gg/gee4NHEZ

Not sure if it is really useful but let's see if people find it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Registration is easy & self explanatory just input the info required into the boxes.
    Email...Name...Age...
    Gender...Username you want to be known as...Tick Box if your not a Robot...When you get an email with code. Long press on the code select copy in the little box that shows, back on the Registration screen, in the bix that says Code long press again and select paste. Then press the Activation box. If you've done it you'll get a confirmation email. Hope this helps
    By “Gender”, do they mean ***? Some people might see me as a bit feminine, but I’m definitely male.

I had problems logging in again this morning. This site's becoming a joke. The sooner we all up sticks and move to skandark's site, the better. I'll be using only the new site next season for the Correct Scores competition. If there are fewer entrants it will make it easier for me to run.

There’s also an increase in the amount of ads with them popping up in between replies now

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I had problems logging in again this morning. This site's becoming a joke. The sooner we all up sticks and move to skandark's site, the better. I'll be using only the new site next season for the Correct Scores competition. If there are fewer entrants it will make it easier for me to run.
    No problems today but agree re new site.

Quote Originally Posted by shoot_five View Post
    I daresay if folks chucked a quid a month each in (or some similar voluntary amount) someone could set up thenottsforum.co.uk or something with a message board and no ads. I'd pay to have somewhere reliable, ad-free, etc, and I barely ever post. I could do it when I get time but expect there are many more savvy people than me who could have it done in minutes.
    I would be good with that, so long as no ads.

Im sure one of our Aussie based lads mentioned doing this previously as they had some experience in web site setup?
    Cant remember who it was though.
    The new site I setup does the job but does have limitations, particulalrly regarding image posting

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast