+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Plymouth Argyle Post Match Thoughts

Plymouth Argyle Post Match Thoughts

Well that's it then. Not much else to say apart from well done to those who turned out to watch that tonight, especially the 1,000 from Plymouth. You all deserve a medal and good luck in your quest for survival. As for us? I think it's all been said already so go out and have a pint or something rather than posting it again on here.

Thoughts? (just in case there are any new ones )

Hello darkness my old friend.

As said on matchthread…..
    Even though it has been coming it still feels crap, what is worse is a number of players walking off do not seem bothered at all. Huge factor is the injuries, awful recruitment and unfit training facilities that will have had a big impact on the number of injuries, the recovery of injuries and ability to practice properly. If we do not sort that out it will bite us again and again, how TS doesn’t see that is beyond belief.

Errr....

One consolation is it doesn't help the honkers.

Died with a whimper as expected. Didn't lay a glove on them. The goal was so soft. Inexcusable. We got the ball and gave it straight back to them. What a collection of donkeys we have managed to cobble together. And we'll still have at least a couple of them next year. Richardson is a bad, bad manager. One of the worst we've ever had and that's saying something.

Can't believe some Millers fans clapped them off.

Well done to the supporters who gave the players dogs abuse. They deserve it. Hope I never ever see any of these players again in a Rotherham shirt.

Get rid of them all

Diabolical. Shameless, inept, without effort, all attending should get a refund (except from devon)

Called back for a drink someone who'd watched it on sky said TS didn't look happy, after that hope he had his sacking face on! Should have Richardson & Kelly aren't for this club. Taking Rathbone off again, what did Clucas do all night? From us it was like watching your worst nightmare!

I was warming to LR but that is unforgivable.
    Embarrassing manager players chairman.
    Need a total clear out from manager to players.

Congratulations to Millers players after playing like that on National telly. You realise no bugger will want you next season after that display.

I find it hard to remember when we have had such a piss poor forward line. Maybe the worse one ever while I have watched the Millers, It must be one of the worst ones at least.

If we had played like this in Div 1 this season we would be with Donny in Div 2 next year,

I dunno about LR but I do worry he has done nowt about at least creating a team with a bit of fight.

God so poor...

We need to get back to basics. Do the chuffin simple things right. You would think a lot of these players have never played professional football before
    Last edited by rolymiller; 05-04-2024 at 10:00 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast