+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Plymouth Argyle Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MagyarMiller View Post
    I completely agree
    You've every right to an opinion.

I just don't believe your motivation.
    And I don't care what you believe my motivation might be

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    And I don't care what you believe my motivation might be
    We know what it is, to wind people up. Simples as the youngsters would say.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Congratulations to Millers players after playing like that on National telly. You realise no bugger will want you next season after that display.

I find it hard to remember when we have had such a piss poor forward line. Maybe the worse one ever while I have watched the Millers, It must be one of the worst ones at least.

If we had played like this in Div 1 this season we would be with Donny in Div 2 next year,

I dunno about LR but I do worry he has done nowt about at least creating a team with a bit of fight.

God so poor...

We need to get back to basics. Do the chuffin simple things right. You would think a lot of these players have never played professional football before
    Roly, that's just it, lots have them know where they are going to play, that's why they don't want to get injured and don't give a sh!te.

We never seen many of the "injured" players upstairs watching their team and mates.......some are 100's of miles away....
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 05-04-2024 at 11:26 PM.

Absolute abysmal season with the damage done with the recruitment at the beginning of the season, too many crocked veterans looking for their final contract who are not really arsed. Not really LR fault and he should be given the opportunity next season with almost a totally different squad. He's got the league 1 promotion on his CV which gives me confidence he can help us rebuild again.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Absolute abysmal season with the damage done with the recruitment at the beginning of the season, too many crocked veterans looking for their final contract who are not really arsed. Not really LR fault and he should be given the opportunity next season with almost a totally different squad. He's got the league 1 promotion on his CV which gives me confidence he can help us rebuild again.
    I think we have to knock on someone's door upstairs, maybe more than one, for the answer to this shambles of a season, which was obvious after a few weeks......

I still can't believe there are 5 more games to endure until this shambles comes to an end.It seems to have been going on for years. It will feel celebratory to hear that final whistle against Cardiff and never see so many of these players ever put the shirt on again. (Ironically,we haven't seen some of these players with a shirt on for months!) I can't remember such apathy and anger when Warne took over in a similar fashion to LR when we were as bad then as we are now. Maybe there was but memories sometimes get glossed over. What was the mood back in 2016?

Take a bow Matt Taylor; you're work at RUFC has finally delivered it's inevitable result. You dismantled a formula that kept our club relatively successful when the odds were stacked massively against us. You've left us with a club devoid of soul, pride and belonging and which is a shadow of what you inherited. I pity the poor sod whose charged with knocking this shambles of a club into something approaching average. Well done MT - good work!!

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    The problem possibly will be he only has done it with someone else building the team and a bigger budget…in effect, totally untried.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I think we have to knock on someone's door upstairs, maybe more than one, for the answer to this shambles of a season, which was obvious after a few weeks......
    Don’t bother knocking on his door…..he was at the training camp and thought we had some really good players. By his own admission he knows nothing about football. And boy, doesn’t it show.

Even though I wanted us to win i don't want Plymouth to go down, and they will be wondering how they didn't get 3 or 4 instead of making it hard work for themselves. At least the inevitable has happened and we are officially relegated, but even when we went down when PW inherited the stubbs squad it didn't feel as bad as this, not to me anyway. It will be interesting to see the recruitment for another season in league 1 and next season will be when we can properly judge LR. UTM

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast