+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bostock back to his best

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bostock back to his best

I thought he bossed the game and looked so much better having the midfield to himself.I realise i will be garbaged here but i think he playing like that is better than Robertson.

Agree played really well today along with Crowley

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    I thought he bossed the game and looked so much better having the midfield to himself.I realise i will be garbaged here but i think he playing like that is better than Robertson.
    They are different types of midfielder… Bostock at his best is a good player with the ball at his feet. Robertson has more of an engine and will get stuck in.

Really ?? He’s just so negative and lacks energy. Agree he did a little better today but still nowhere near the Bostock we knew last season. I’d take Robertson and Jimmy any day of the week.

we have just come through a run where we have not turned up and played rubbish , today Walsall did not turn up if you cannot play well in that situation then you may as well not bother. A brilliant win but luck plays a big part something the Directors have been saying about the recent bad run so do not get carried away the same problems are still to be rectified or its not going to be any better next season.

Sorry just cant agree with you

No way, passes back and sideways

He is past it, and gave away another senseless penalty. Thankfully saved.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I know you don’t like him but blaming for Baldwin is another level !

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Come on Durham. You may go to every match but you don't always see what is happening.
    Baldwin conceded the penalty for a high dangerous kick and was booked for it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast