+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bostock back to his best

Did anyone notice when he jumped into the family stand and deliberately stamped on that child's foot 😳shocking 😲

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Come on Durham. You may go to every match but you don't always see what is happening.
    Baldwin conceded the penalty for a high dangerous kick and was booked for it.
    It looked like him from where i sit.. But when you have been in the Navi for over 3 hours, it could have been anyone....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    It looked like him from where i sit.. But when you have been in the Navi for over 3 hours, it could have been anyone....
    I think henceforth we can safely dismiss any opinions you make from your first hand witness accounts. Thanks for clearing that up for us

I think that he's run his course at Notts as, looking back at his record, it seems that he never stays too long anywhere. Maybe he just a bit of a nomad who likes to keep moving.

Are those 3hrs usually 2 to 5PM ?

"It was Mark Binny miss"

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I think henceforth we can safely dismiss any opinions you make from your first hand witness accounts. Thanks for clearing that up for us
    Just looked at the replay and yes, it was Baldwin, but from the Kop end of the Pavis it looked like Bostock was involved.. I wonder how many on here were actually at the game, and not just making comments based on replays..

Not from replays, I was there, halfway up the Kop and slap bang behind the goal. And it seems to me he's doing exactly the same negative passing that allows the enemy time to think to either mark our players or fall back. Rarely does one of his passes give us an advantage. I said the same last season too. The difference now is that last year we were playing inferior opposition, but the results were the same so there really is no difference. His long, loping, gait might look like he's getting somewhere, but he ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Not from replays, I was there, halfway up the Kop and slap bang behind the goal. And it seems to me he's doing exactly the same negative passing that allows the enemy time to think to either mark our players or fall back. Rarely does one of his passes give us an advantage. I said the same last season too. The difference now is that last year we were playing inferior opposition, but the results were the same so there really is no difference. His long, loping, gait might look like he's getting somewhere, but he ain't.
    Counter productive all the time.

Just looked at the replay and yes, it was Baldwin, but from the Kop end of the Pavis it looked like Bostock was involved.. I wonder how many on here were actually at the game, and not just making comments based on replays..
    I was at the game but I wasn't rat ars ed.
    And I thought Nemane had a good game.
    And McGoldrick didn't put a foot wrong.
    Last edited by 1955pie; 07-04-2024 at 02:14 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast