+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will JJ & Macca be with us next season ?

Can't the chaps who had the anti Maynard banners produce a "Please stay Macca and Jodi" banner for the last game of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I think JJ will go as he’s top end of L1 at least and I just get the feeling he wants to push on and with one year left we will have to cash in. I imagine he asked for 2 years rather than us offering it. I think Macca stays unless we get a silly offer which I cant see.
    I'm hoping that luke thinks macca is the answer to his problems at Swansea and offers us silly money for him...

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm hoping that luke thinks macca is the answer to his problems at Swansea and offers us silly money for him...
    Out of the two I think Jones is more likely to leave for some reason. Wonder what kind of fee we could get for him? 300-500k?

Jones still lives in the Oxford area
    From what I hear his present contract with us is relatively modest so he's not been able to move nearer to Nottingham
    He loves it here so I suspect that if we could offer a deal that allowed him to move his family up then it might be a big factor
    His partner is from Warwickshire so it could make sense
    Mind you we might get offers it could be difficult to refuse from a club higher up the pyramid

More likely IMO is one of our out-of-contract players declining our offer and signing there instead
    My 'bald' prediction - Baldwin to Swansea

Don’t think so mate, it’s a massive level to go to the Champ. If I had the choice I’d let Mcgoldrick go and we’ve then got 3 hungry energetic towards.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    More likely IMO is one of our out-of-contract players declining our offer and signing there instead
    My 'bald' prediction - Baldwin to Swansea
    Baldwin to McIntyres my prediction/ hope

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Baldwin to McIntyres my prediction/ hope
    He’s an absolutely lovely footballer, streets ahead of league 2. That said you need rugged players aside him, macrari gets better every game, Cameron can be but the truth is he’s already signed somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Cameron can be but the truth is he’s already signed somewhere else.
    That'll be quite a breach considering his contract with Notts is til summer 2025

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    That'll be quite a breach considering his contract with Notts is til summer 2025
    Sorry AC my mistake I meant Baldwin, I worded it wrong, I think Baldwins already signed for someone.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast