+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grounds Visited

I've been to visit 55 clubs currently playing in the top 5 divisions some are on old grounds though but if I've been to both old and new
    only counted it as 1 visit

Embarrassingly few

I do make double figures and the only old/new ground being Wembley. Plus one more in Perth, Western Australia.

Of those few in the UK two of them did not feature Notts at all.

I blame it on being nomadic, out of the country for a while, and never really getting over losing my rattle on the train back from Grimsby in 1960.

A disappointing 54 for me.

I was never good with travelling on a coach, was rarely able to persuade my dad or mates to go and therefore tended to stick to local grounds only, so my count is a pitiful 21, many of which no longer exist and it now looks as though I will be able to say I was at the last game Notts ever played at Old Trafford, certainly in the league. I most regret not going to Maine Road (we were practically relegated when I had the opportunity to do so).

The two Nottingham venues aside, the ground I've seen the most times would be Stockport County's, but I've never actually been inside it. Bolton's current ground is another I've gone past on numerous occasions without setting foot in it, which is also still the case for Notts.

85 Not inc Alfreton, Ilkeston and Basford..

About 60 for me. Am a bit vague on games I was taken to as a child, so haven't counted any I'm not sure on.

44 here but as others most were 20 to 65 years ago .

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    Ive seen Notts on 67 grounds. 59 are current league teams
    FGR will be my 72nd league ground althiugh probably only until 5pm that day😁
    Im hoping Barnet or Solihull are promoted with Chesterfield to maintain that total.
    Not included the likes of Macclesfield Bury Rushden.
    Hoping to complete the 92 in the next 2-3 seasons, sadly not many opportunities with Notts though.
    Can I include Macclesfield Bury and Rushden ? If so that's 83

Old grounds I've been to which have been replaced burden park, roker Park, Springfield Park, millmore, ayesome Park, gay meadow, white Hart Lane, Leeds Road, fellows Park, the county ground Northampton, saltergate, filbert St, the den,

Elm Park, the Manor ground, bootham crescent

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast