+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: TS saying LR in charge for next season is no guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    And it can't be Wood because Gru hates him and Warne as they repeatedly proved him to be wrong.
    Spot on, there's no other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Spot on, there's no other reason.

Warney can't face up to our fans giving him grief so ran away to away dugout that's not a manager. Wood just doesn't look manager type wants to be one of the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney can't face up to our fans giving him grief so ran away to away dugout that's not a manager. Wood just doesn't look manager type wants to be one of the boys.
    Based on what? Gru, if you don’t like Wood because you think he’s a ‘Warney Boy’ then fair enough, just say so. Don’t pretend it’s based on anything else.

Why would Captain 'fantastic' Wood want to come back here? The way Donny are going at the mo he's having a great season.

Can't believe they have just won 6 on the bounce! According to gru Woody is past his sell by date, asking Donny fans what they currently think of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Why would Captain 'fantastic' Wood want to come back here? The way Donny are going at the mo he's having a great season.

Can't believe they have just won 6 on the bounce! According to gru Woody is past his sell by date, asking Donny fans what they currently think of him.
    He’s just been given another years contract as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    He’s just been given another years contract as well.
    Indeed he has and he's 39 this year!

So in restaurant Rotherham

We need a new chef
    We need a new menu
    We need new ingredients

And the restaurant needs a facelift

Other than that we are ok

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    So in restaurant Rotherham

We need a new chef
    We need a new menu
    We need new ingredients

And the restaurant needs a facelift

Other than that we are ok
    You forgot that every once in a while the Restaurant Authorities pop in and take a piss in the frying pans.

O/T In the end Liverpool & Ronnie O'Sullivan not winning made it better. Libertines new album restored my faith in music. Went in Windsors here at Thurcroft this morning boots I wear for my longish walks most mornings said they were down by more than half in price I needed a new pair but those were inferior quality so paid the full price for ones I'll get more wear out of. Got me fitter walking, lost weight.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    O/T In the end Liverpool & Ronnie O'Sullivan not winning made it better. Libertines new album restored my faith in music. Went in Windsors here at Thurcroft this morning boots I wear for my longish walks most mornings said they were down by more than half in price I needed a new pair but those were inferior quality so paid the full price for ones I'll get more wear out of. Got me fitter walking, lost weight.
    And your posts are vast improved in English.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast