+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Sunderland ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    What on earth does that have to do with the price of eggs? 3 minutes added to a wholef00king 90 shouldn't even be a consideration when what is at stake is borne in mind. Farke getting his panties bunched up and arguing with the match official because there were only 3 added minutes is akin to those who re-arranged the deckchairs on the Titanic, irrelevant
    Given the subs , free kicks , time wasting and the general poor performance of the officials I think it has quite a lot to do with the price of f*cking eggs , its called ineptitude which is what we were tonight but it doesn't help when the officials do it.

Oh and just for the f*cking record I paid 3 f*cking quid for a dozen f*cking eggs today!

Hope that f*cking helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Given the subs , free kicks , time wasting and the general poor performance of the officials I think it has quite a lot to do with the price of f*cking eggs , its called ineptitude which is what we were tonight but it doesn't help when the officials do it.

Oh and just for the f*cking record I paid 3 f*cking quid for a dozen f*cking eggs today!

Hope that f*cking helps.
    Eggsactly

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Eggsactly
    Think I may be cracking up hopey....

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

Hope that f*cking helps.
    Well, as well as being f**ked by LUFC, you were f**ked by whoever you bought the eggs from.

Eggs aside, we know teams will waste time, we know match officials are sh1te, and we know that despite that and other challenges, we have to score mire goals than the opposition, as simple as that. Yet for 90+ minutes this evening and for much of the game time over the last three or four matches we seem to be labouring under a misconception that keeping possession is the aim of the game, not winning. The players, from defence to attack, appear to have been coached in the fine art of how to keep the ball, not how to win games by scoring. The skill and guile shown earlier in the season has disappeared, and no amount of time added on seems likely to bring it back.

Agree with some of what you say but don’t blame the players completely but think a lot of the blame lies with Farke for ignoring what was in front of his face and not using the talents available to him on the bench.

We seem to be playing the same way and overloading on the left and not so much the right which makes it easier to defend against.

The modern game allows you to make an impact from the bench and we simply don’t use that.

Hey ho at least Leicester lost.

Agree. With the lack of effort on goal, he either makes some changes for the next game...or he makes a lot earlier subs. Can't keep waisting time....and opportunities other teams are throwing us!...by tippy tapping across the park! But...anyone thinks he should be out the door at this stage is deluded. NO club would sack a manager with 4 games to go and within a point of the leaders. 😮 Off season a completely different scenario though if we fall flat by the end....

Some proper miserable chunts on here, especially the effin bournemouth fan. 87 points with 4 games to play. we are terrible Farke out!

A recent survey conducted in the UK revealed people spend on average 10,000 minutes a year moaning.

So for some, that'll be 27.397260274 minutes a day.
    So a days worth regularly vented on here then. 😩
    Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    A recent survey conducted in the UK revealed people spend on average 10,000 minutes a year moaning.

So for some, that'll be 27.397260274 minutes a day.
    So a days worth regularly vented on here then. 😩
    Just saying.
    If only it was just 27 minutes a day for certain ones!...😀

Think Farke has been good for the club. He just got on with it this summer and has a clear way he wants to play and when it works it is great.

He is also having one of the best seasons we have ever had (which looks even better if you consider the first 8 or 9 games we had - where some thought we were doomed to relegation ).

The run since Christmas has been phenomenal but … it doesn’t mean there aren’t frustrations or things that could be done better.

I think I have been fairly consistent in saying I don’t like the lack of rotation and few and typically late subs.

There is no real proper pathway for those not in the u21s and not starting to get match fit. If we then need them they are not ready.

He also seems stubborn (which at times can be good) but at others can be counter productive. The same concerns were raised at Norwich.

However wrong Cresswell was for what happened earlier in the year Farke hung him out to dry. Whilst they have ‘made up’ since Cresswell has had zero game time yet Cooper has. You don’t play as many games as he did for Millwall and then become a bad player.

Joffy should be a good player at this level and potentially offers something different but think he must have had a total of 15 minutes on the pitch since November. Anthony is a quality player and gets hardly any time.

The whole Bambi v Joseph debate seems pretty clear and sensible pundits seem flummoxed too.

Yes we are having a great season but it could be an auto promotion season which might slip through our grasp as we don’t use our bench which is strong to our advantage and we don’t rotate players but play half fit players regardless.

I also think the tactics are inflexible and teams know how to play to negate us and Farke doesn’t adapt.

It’s not that we haven’t been good but with this squad we are potentially so much better.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)