+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Pitch etc. [Joe Palmer Update]

So do we think they are doing to get 500+ in there pre and post match? What sort of numbers go in the Sports Bar post match?

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I would imagine the cost of a pint will be more than that in the Navi, and will be served in plastic glasses.. I will stick to the Navi..
    A pint of Guinness is now cheaper in the ground than it is in the Nav. Nice pub but it's got absurdly expensive there.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    A pint of Guinness is now cheaper in the ground than it is in the Nav. Nice pub but it's got absurdly expensive there.
    Guinness needs to be kept right and poured correctly. If the beer in the ground is anything to go by it'll taste sh*te. Although I guess if a couple of pence saving and drinking from plastic glasses is ya thing then I guess quality isn't for you you

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Guinness needs to be kept right and poured correctly. If the beer in the ground is anything to go by it'll taste sh*te. Although I guess if a couple of pence saving and drinking from plastic glasses is ya thing then I guess quality isn't for you you
    I'm not going into the ground an hour early to use the bar don't worry, just fancied a pint at half-time last week.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678