+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have you got a manager yet?

have you got a manager yet?

haha at your chalked off goal btw

We will find out who our new manager is long before you find out who your dad is.

Don't - feed - the - troll!

Quote Originally Posted by boringbasya View Post
    haha at your chalked off goal btw
    Hey dude. It looks like you're not having much luck on here man. Getting a rise out of this mob is like asking them to get out of bed before 1pm on a weekday.

Why don't you join us real free debate folks on AFC Chat and stop wasting your time with these smug 'air-soles'. There are probably more real football fans happy to discuss Sunderland's ups and downs on AFC Chat ( or 'the HAT' as we are referred to on this graveyard) than on here and even on the Roker Roar pages.

I know I won't be popular on here for inviting you to join our more broad minded Aberdeen FC discussion site, but who cares?

My post count on here should tell you all you need to know about my love for this site compared to my activity on AFC Chat ( as Daytripping )

We like a good old ding dong on AFC Chat. You'd be welcome.

The broad minded Aberdeen chat that bans its fellow fans?!

I got banned for saying Jim Goodwin would be useless when appointed.
    Also for saying Bebo (a moderator) was a gimp.

Both statements have obviously now proven to be true. An apology should be forthcoming from the broad minded on that site.

Aberdeen mad 1 v Aberdeen Chat 0

Yes. Good old 'Hat'. You were banned because you rubbed folks up the wrong way. Good old Abmad. We allow you to do so.

I don't have an inkling regarding what other content your 'Hat' posts covered, but I have no reason to suspect the perpetual newbie on this platform will not fare better. In that, I mean fare better than you did, and fare better than he has done on Abmad. I actually admire boringbasya's perseverance winding up this Abmad site, in all his guises - in spite of the snooty dismissal he has been dealt with in terms of responses and non-responses.

He strikes me as the sort who we would more readily engage on AFC Chat, and someone who might add to the quality of discussion. Something it seems has been deemed as lacking regarding your own efforts.

Aberdeen mad 1 v Aberdeen Chat 3

For the record, RED_JOHN I have messaged you privately with comments regarding your character and some of your 'Hat' posts you would not wish me to share on a public forum. Please read before you continue.

Well, this has taken a turn......😁

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rage View Post
    For the record, RED_JOHN I have messaged you privately with comments regarding your character and some of your 'Hat' posts you would not wish me to share on a public forum. Please read before you continue.
    Your attempt at being at all humorous is acknowledged (slightly). I know I was too much for certain posters and mods on Aberdeen Chat and in reality it was down to me being from this site. Both sites should have a bit banter back and forth but remember we all want the same thing…Aberdeen FC to be the best it can be and very competitive.
    Everyone disagrees with others at times and that is where the fun begins.

Send my best wishes to the good posters on Aberdeen Chat and also to the weaker ones and gimp(s). Good on them being an Aberdeen fan.

I use A/Mad to keep up to date with Royal murders & whats on in East Kilbride. There was too much nonsense about football on AFC Chat for my liking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast