Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
Lee Bell claims there will no returnees for the game at Morecambe. Considering his talk recently about CBR, then I have to conclude that he was not being truthful.
With that barebones side and his inclination not to gamble then I have to conclude that we will be roundly beaten. Shrimps 3 Prawns 0.
Where have 10 injuries come from all of a sudden Bell cast doubt on wether Turns or Long were actually injured, Kirk was not reported injured in the press conference before the Accrington game, Thomas was rested to ensure he was fit for the Accrington game and CBR was raring to get going again and Bell said we would have to manage his enthusiasm well there is managing enthusiasm and there is managing enthusiasm ????? The bench was absolutely bloody dreadful on Saturday sand he might as well have just named 1 sub Cooney as absolutely nobody else was getting on the pitch, Bell was unable to affect the game from the bench which is unforgivable. Anyway after all that 0-0 draw tomorrow night for me.