+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My GOAT

Watson could score em and stop em. We robbed Notts County blind getting him. Wish we had scouts like that now. Or Tommy Docherty

Been watching the Millers since the 70's and Viktor is the best keeper we have had,so can't really comment on people like Watson, I never saw him play.
    In my time, Towner(obviously),Robins, Alfie,and Forrest are probably our best players,now add Vik to that.
    Not only is is brilliant goalie but also a proper person, someone you'd like to spend some time with.
    I really hope he gets a big move in the summer, he owes us nothing, in fact we owe him a great deal, imagine how few points we'd have this season without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Been watching the Millers since the 70's and Viktor is the best keeper we have had,so can't really comment on people like Watson, I never saw him play.
    In my time, Towner(obviously),Robins, Alfie,and Forrest are probably our best players,now add Vik to that.
    Not only is is brilliant goalie but also a proper person, someone you'd like to spend some time with.
    I really hope he gets a big move in the summer, he owes us nothing, in fact we owe him a great deal, imagine how few points we'd have this season without him.
    I reckon we'd have a lot more points this season, we'd be in League One as we'd have already gone down last season without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Better than Emiliano Martínez? He did win the World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Better than Emiliano Martínez? He did win the World Cup.
    Based purely on performances while in a Rotherham shirt, then yes, I'd say Viktor has been better. Martinez only played about 10 games for us and while he was good in those games, I don't think any of us expected him to be a future World Cup winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Based purely on performances while in a Rotherham shirt, then yes, I'd say Viktor has been better. Martinez only played about 10 games for us and while he was good in those games, I don't think any of us expected him to be a future World Cup winner.
    Surprisingly only 8 seemed like more.

11 games for SWFC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123