+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Morton

We want 5!

Another very professional performance full of graft heart and desire. Docherty really driving everyone on.
    Well done JG and the lads 🧡

Great result, right attitude, clinical. Cruised it

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    He's had one poor game defensively all season where a poor home support were getting on backs from them on in, not a true reflection, maybe we'll get the one from Morton away last month
    Definitely the right decision to play Grimshaw tonight, glad that Goodwin saw that. Plus his cross was the assist for the all important first goal.
    That Morton team, if you match their aggression and overall
    sh1tehousery your quality will win through.

Great result, very good performance. Dropped off a little with the subs coming on but taking that result and performance all day long.

Morton are a f*cking awful team that I hope we never ever have to play against in my lifetime. Dirty horrible cheating diving c*nts!

At least their pitch stood up to the climate change though 🤣🤣

Excellent stuff, high tempo, completely bossed them first hour, their goal killed it a bit and we were happy to see it out, kill the game which was fine

Dirty *******s like, stamp on Moult and headlock choke on Graham (why was Graham booked ffs) , very pleasing to give them a doing on their patch, us being very much in the driving seat is annoying and disappointing all the right people too

Well done Utd, onto next week at home to Ayr

Excellent stuff, high tempo, completely bossed them first hour, their goal killed it a bit and we were happy to see it out, kill the game which was fine

Dirty *******s like, stamp on Moult and headlock choke on Graham (why was Graham booked ffs) , very pleasing to give them a doing on their patch, us being very much in the driving seat is annoying and disappointing all the right people too

Well done Utd, onto next week at home to Ayr
    Potentially it could be all over before then if Raiths arsehole goes completely.

How many times did McFadden look like he was going to break Down in tears when asked about United’s dominance?

He's had one poor game defensively all season where a poor home support were getting on backs from them on in, not a true reflection, maybe we'll get the one from Morton away last month
    Wasnt one game that i saw with my own eyes, it was a run of games where his form was falling off a cliff. But credit where its due, he did well today against a poor Morton side.

MotM tonight is a very difficult choice to make, for me at least. Almost everyone on the pitch has a claim to it, but to be a bit more critical than i really should be, Walton did nothing, Grimshaw, McClelland and even Graham all made mistakes. McMann again was his usual self, but for me, Moult, Watt, Sibbald and Docherty were all very good, and i think Kai just edges Middleton as my MotM as he just seemed to be a major pain in the erse, at times to all 4 defenders at the same time!

Now its back to waiting to see if Raith will slip up before we play again on the 20th. Really dont want to be voicing my renewed optimism, but we only need 1 win n 2 draws, so anything less than 2 wins and it could be a decisive weekend for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Wasnt one game that i saw with my own eyes, it was a run of games where his form was falling off a cliff. But credit where its due, he did well today against a poor Morton side.

MotM tonight is a very difficult choice to make, for me at least. Almost everyone on the pitch has a claim to it, but to be a bit more critical than i really should be, Walton did nothing, Grimshaw, McClelland and even Graham all made mistakes. McMann again was his usual self, but for me, Moult, Watt, Sibbald and Docherty were all very good, and i think Kai just edges Middleton as my MotM as he just seemed to be a major pain in the erse, at times to all 4 defenders at the same time!

Now its back to waiting to see if Raith will slip up before we play again on the 20th. Really dont want to be voicing my renewed optimism, but we only need 1 win n 2 draws, so anything less than 2 wins and it could be a decisive weekend for the title.
    I'd say Docherty tonight, makes such a difference in most games he plays.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)