+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Renewing like I always do. Might spot the next Vaulks, Chieo!

If you`re a Millers fan,one for more than the last 10 years anyway,we often have crap seasons,that`s what happens when you support a team like Rotherham,we`re not bloody Real Madrid.
    Obviously people like IBS,who have higher principles won`t be back next season,but the rest of us idiots will be.

Not sure why people feel the need to tell everyone they are not renewing…..unless it’s agenda driven which it probably is..!..

I get personal, financial and logistical reasons but the rest……

Iike I have said before when we appointed Steve Evans if this board was the Dip-test of opinions of fans not going we would have been playing In front of 2/3 thousand fans….but yet 25k suddenly rocked up at Wembley under Evans and an average 9k at nys..!..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Not sure why people feel the need to tell everyone they are not renewing…..unless it’s agenda driven which it probably is..!..

Iike I have said before when we appointed Steve Evans if this board was the Dip-test of opinions of fans not going we would have been playing In front of 2/3 thousand fans….but yet 25k suddenly rocked up at Wembley under Evans and an average 9k at nys..!..
    Agree with you 100%

I guess they are responding to the thread.

As I said, as long as Richardson is in charge I will not be setting foot in the NYS so no, I am not renewing. There is crap and their is worse than that and the current set up is worse than crap

I won't be renewing because at my age I'm likely to pop my clogs mid-season and I'd hate to think I've wasted money. That said, I've wasted so much in the last 67 years what's one more

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    I won't be renewing because at my age I'm likely to pop my clogs mid-season and I'd hate to think I've wasted money. That said, I've wasted so much in the last 67 years what's one more
    Spoken like a true Yorkshireman

Not sure why people feel the need to tell everyone they are not renewing.
    Not sure why people need to comment on a thread that has nothing to contribute to the thread. Yet people seem to manage it
    WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING FOOL. 🤪👍

Will be renewing.
    Once a Miller always a Miller.

If we have a good season and go up (like I’m praying we do) will all the non renewal’s be back for the following season ? UTM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast