+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Donny Rovers going for their 7th straight win on the bounce tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    What's with all the loving for Donny? There's no other team the dislike more than us same as Chesterfield so sod em. Our fans more interested in hating Owls who don't really care about us one bit, strange some of our fans.
    Am I the only one that would find it funny if they end up finishing 8th on the last day?

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Am I the only one that would find it funny if they end up finishing 8th on the last day?
    I'm about as 'on the fence' as you can get about Donny and any of our local rivals. Don't hate any of them and don't love any of them. In this case it will be an amazing feat if they do get promotion but on the other hand it will be quite amusing if they don't. I feel the same about Barnsley, especially after what transpired this week. It would also be quite amusing if Wednesday ended up going down after all this 'hope' that's been raised in recent weeks but I don't think they will. When the Blades get relegated I won't rejoice apart from the fact that if the stories about Wilder reneging on an agreement to come to us then I'll rejoice over his predicament.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm about as 'on the fence' as you can get about Donny and any of our local rivals. Don't hate any of them and don't love any of them. In this case it will be an amazing feat if they do get promotion but on the other hand it will be quite amusing if they don't. I feel the same about Barnsley, especially after what transpired this week. It would also be quite amusing if Wednesday ended up going down after all this 'hope' that's been raised in recent weeks but I don't think they will. When the Blades get relegated I won't rejoice apart from the fact that if the stories about Wilder reneging on an agreement to come to us then I'll rejoice over his predicament.
    Wilder, Sheff Utd or Millers? Err. Err err….
    It’s a no brainier if only in numeration rewards.

Good luck to Donny for tomorrow

Doncaster Rovers 2-0 up at Gillingham

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Well you won't be laughing today going on this latest score.

Just seen Donny fans at Gillingham and they've not even filled half of that stand we filled to the brim last time we were down there. Thought they'd got a big away following?

Doncaster Rovers goalkeeper Lo-Tutala sent off, handled ball outside area.

Gillingham awarded a free-kick & score with it.

Latest score Gillingham 1-2 Doncaster Rovers - Squeky bum time

Gillingham get another 2-2 latest
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 27-04-2024 at 03:26 PM.

2-2 now

So Donny made it to the play offs and to think back in November they were 3rd bottom looking to stay in League 2 and not drop out of the League. Cue an absolutely amazing run and they finished 5th.....an unbelievable feat. They just need to go on and win the play off now if they fancy playing us.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast