+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 Horse race???

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Sounds like us and mr bamford
    Surely it’s time for his injury curse to strike again and somewhat for Daniel San’s hand 😊

Definitely a 4 horse race now with the saints beating Watford and who would back against Ipswich and Southampton grabbing the top 2 with us and Leicester absolutely bottling it.

There must be a dodgy overseas betting syndicate involved in this?!

Horse race? More of a donkey ride for morbidly obese kids on a wet bank holiday in Cleethorpes.

And the donkeys names are Pritt, Gloy, Evo and (ironically) Super.

Weirdly, we looked more lively than we did against Sunderland and, but for Roberts’ goal line intervention, it could have been uglier.

Goal difference?!

Stupid game.

I had my money on Mr Incredible in the National today, thought it might be relevant to Leeds.
    Unfortunately he unseated his rider so I suppose in a way, it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I had my money on Mr Incredible in the National today, thought it might be relevant to Leeds.
    Unfortunately he unseated his rider so I suppose in a way, it was.
    I had my money on Landfill...turned out to be a rubbish tip.

I'll get me goat....

The race is over for auto after that loss. Forget the last 3 games, just not going well enough to beat both Middlesborough and Southampton.
    And given what I have seen of us the last few matches, if the playoff spots stay as current, then I reckon we will just about start outsiders of the 4 to win it! 🤐

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    The race is over for auto after that loss. Forget the last 3 games, just not going well enough to beat both Middlesborough and Southampton.
    And given what I have seen of us the last few matches, if the playoff spots stay as current, then I reckon we will just about start outsiders of the 4 to win it! ��
    I imagine that ""forget the last 3 games" wasn't meant in quite literally, however it seems that Der Fuhrer forgets every match once its over! No lessons learnt, no changes made to tactics or in the majority of player selections/placements, no alteration to substitutions made way to late in the game to allow the new legs to make an impact.

We're only a few games from seasons end, and I can't believe that the dressing room is in any way energised or enthusiastic. We know how well we usually do, and that's quite often off the back of good results in the lead up to the playoffs. god knows how we will perform given recent results (and those we are likely to get over the coming couple of weeks).

Watched MOTD this evening, with a focus on games such as Florists v Wolves. I know we wouldn't be competitive aganst the top 6 based on the kind of performances seen recently, but against these lower order PL teams I think we would be ripped a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Watched MOTD this evening, with a focus on games such as Florists v Wolves. I know we wouldn't be competitive aganst the top 6 based on the kind of performances seen recently, but against these lower order PL teams I think we would be ripped a new one.
    Currently yes.
    About a quarter of the team would survive.
    Another quarter maybe with a decent manager.
    The remaining half would be relegation material.
    If we did you up, and it is still possible, despite recent results, a huge amount of £££ would be required.

Maybe this explains the recent form - horses are not known for their footballing ability despite being blessed with more ‘feet’

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)