+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hey Kel...

Hey Kel...

Went to Kings Lynn v Chorley last night, i put a pound on a Chorley win. Chorley only woke up late in the second half, they were dreadful, not a shot on goal in the first half.

Must have been the coach journey... Can i have my pound back?

Of course, Frank. My friend is the Chairman so I can even get you in free for a game of your choosing if you like. Let me know and I might pop along too.

Thats a good idea, count me in. I got to the Lynn game because my partners daughter is here, temporarly, she lives in Tenerife. I have carers coming in the morning to get my partner up, she needs attention every two too three hours so im housebound, things are far from well, i put her to bed and manage meds.

It will have to be next season, you pick a game thats convienient, a saturday game, and i will arrange for cover. Playing in white is smart, i dont know why clubs dont do it more, it reminds me of the old Leeds team.

Hi Frank,

Genuinely sorry to hear your partner is not well…

BDB

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Thats a good idea, count me in. I got to the Lynn game because my partners daughter is here, temporarly, she lives in Tenerife. I have carers coming in the morning to get my partner up, she needs attention every two too three hours so im housebound, things are far from well, i put her to bed and manage meds.

It will have to be next season, you pick a game thats convienient, a saturday game, and i will arrange for cover. Playing in white is smart, i dont know why clubs dont do it more, it reminds me of the old Leeds team.
    I look forward to it, Frank. I’ll be sure to contact you nearer the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

That’s terrible for the both of you Frank,I can remember you saying last year that she was unwell so it must be very stressful for you

Sounds good kel, thankyou blackdog and chalky, stoicism goes a long way.

👍… Banter is one thing & so is winding up but fades into insignificance compared to the sad reality of life mate

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)