+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: West Bromwich Albion Post Match Thoughts

West Bromwich Albion Post Match Thoughts

Another day, another defeat, another diabolical refereeing decision. Says it all really. Only 4 more left then we can all go and join the players on the beach where they've been since Christmas apparently.

Thoughts?

That I-follow commentator really knows how to gild a turd. They passed us to death without breaking sweat

Just got in car on way back.
    That referee is corrupt and so is Howard Webb for constantly allowing this to happen to us
    A miller my arse.
    The manager proves again just how dour he and his tactics are.
    If he stays we are going to struggle.

We looked quite sharp for the first 20 minutes.

What an awful boring game. Did WBA get out of second gear ?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Moreover, did we?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Did we?

LR set us up to not lose 5-0 again, pathetic we are already down and no attempt to score never mind win. Credit to a few players, firstly well done young Hatton for his debut. Clucas is a class act in a very very bad team, I know there is no chance of him staying but we should put a contract under his nose now, a league 1 midfield built around him is something worth having, also he puts in a shift (LR takes him off and leaves Sunday kick about Cafu on the pitch). Rathbone tried but he is a league 1 player and he will do well again for us in that league. Poor nombe tried hard again in a team with no support for the forwards, yet again I think l1 will suit him. But I suppose we have to be thankful those that played or were on the bench at least they were there and not hiding, which is shameful but it is the modern footballer so no real surprise.

Only watched 1st half on sky red button knew we had no one to bring on to change anything. Not convincing but my doubles going on to Bob Olinger at Aintree tomorrow who went into my notebook same meeting Lossiemouth did back in January at Cheltenham. See if my magic eye is still functioning!

Losing 2-0 yet LR does not use our subs till 80mins,WHY.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast