+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Viktor.

And so it starts.

Rotherham's reserves being touted

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...ktor-johansson

Looks like Stoke are the latest club to enquire about Viktor...
    Wonder if we can put a swap deal plus cash/loan for Daniel Iverson..

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    And so it starts.

Rotherham's reserves being touted

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...ktor-johansson
    Link is wrong, should be:

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...ansson-4593389
    Last edited by great_fire; 22-04-2024 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Don't take too much notice of this it's only the Carlton who? Palmer nonsense column

So it's a 1 million release fee. Nearly any championship club would be happy to pay that.

In reality, I still he's heading to the blades. He's been scouted by them for almost two years now and no need to move.

They'll probably be on top on wages too.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    So it's a 1 million release fee. Nearly any championship club would be happy to pay that.

In reality, I still he's heading to the blades. He's been scouted by them for almost two years now and no need to move.

Derby if they go up

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post

Our best hope is that 2 or 3 clubs value his service so highly that they bid that up to 2,3,4......after all, even at those prices he's a bargain compared to what they'd get elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Our best hope is that 2 or 3 clubs value his service so highly that they bid that up to 2,3,4......after all, even at those prices he's a bargain compared to what they'd get elsewhere.
    I don’t think that would happen. The bidding war would be regarding his benefits not the transfer fee. That’s why it’s been set so low so that the interested club can offer him some very attractive terms
    As soon as a club bids the release clause he can go, assuming he wants to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I don’t think that would happen. The bidding war would be regarding his benefits not the transfer fee. That’s why it’s been set so low so that the interested club can offer him some very attractive terms
    As soon as a club bids the release clause he can go, assuming he wants to go there.
    Painfully, I have to agree - our most prized asset for many a year to go on the cheap - we really are useless in the transfer market

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    This is what I was hoping Cam. The million being the starting price - a reserve if you like. Obviously we don't know the exact details of the clause.
    I'm not that fussed whether or not Wednesday get relegated but if there's the slightest chance that Viktor signs for them if they stay up then I desperately hope they go down. The thought of him playing for Wednesday makes me feel sick!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast