+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Viktor.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Another fan! I can take it.
    I've been looking through a few posts and noticed that you would rather be called pathetic than stupid. I think that means you really are stupid.

As much as we all have criticisms about how the club has gone this season,I appeal to all the absent season ticket holders( and there must have been 50% missing at the last home match),to turn out and give Viktor a real brilliant farewell exit against Cardiff.He has been outstanding and deserves a move to a very high championship or Premier League club.Many,many thanks Viktor.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    As much as we all have criticisms about how the club has gone this season,I appeal to all the absent season ticket holders( and there must have been 50% missing at the last home match),to turn out and give Viktor a real brilliant farewell exit against Cardiff.He has been outstanding and deserves a move to a very high championship or Premier League club.Many,many thanks Viktor.
    Yes, it’d be real shame if he ended his Millers career in front of a half empty stadium and a chorus of boos.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Yes, it’d be real shame if he ended his Millers career in front of a half empty stadium and a chorus of boos.
    Good shout.

Our much derided neighbours Sheffield Wednesday took 8k to Burnley when they were already relegated to L1. (Richard Wood scored one of seven for them that day.)

They are 2nd bottom and taking 7k to Blackburn on Sunday.

I know we don’t have those numbers but we could learn a thing or 2 about sticking by the club when things are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by OneJohnnyQuinn View Post
    I've been looking through a few posts and noticed that you would rather be called pathetic than stupid. I think that means you really are stupid.

I'm neither. Get personal your going on my ignore list. Work for me wasn't like being in a play ground making friends. Had to earn your wages.

I'm neither. Get personal your going on my ignore list. Work for me wasn't like being in a play ground making friends. Had to earn your wages.
    I earn my wages and I’ve got friends at work. It’s not either or, you can do both.

Also, isn’t the ignore list a bit cowardly gru, running scared of criticism? Would you just prefer if everyone agreed with you and you were never ever questioned? If you post something pathetic and stupid you can’t really complain if somebody accuses you of it.

Ah you poor thing feel free to ignore me

Sound a bit snowflakey there. You’ll have the anti woke cult at you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I earn my wages and I’ve got friends at work. It’s not either or, you can do both.

Also, isn’t the ignore list a bit cowardly gru, running scared of criticism? Would you just prefer if everyone agreed with you and you were never ever questioned? If you post something pathetic and stupid you can’t really complain if somebody accuses you of it.

I haven't said boycott next hone game that's what I call stupid. Just don't go don't involve anyone else. I couldn't stand Warney but I never stopped going. Not cowardly that's what ignore lists for.

I haven't said boycott next hone game that's what I call stupid. Just don't go don't involve anyone else. I couldn't stand Warney but I never stopped going. Not cowardly that's what ignore lists for.
    So calling somebody a woman for having work friends is a reasonable and sensible post then?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast