+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Blackburn Rovers ***Matchday Thread***

Deep breath and

We weee miles better with Piroe, Roberts and Gnonto with Archie moved to midfield.

Had a lot of chances to score and didn’t take any. Blackburn tactics were to waste time (keeper was taking at least 30 seconds to get rid all the time), foul and frustrate - ref was incredibly poor at dealing with it (should have been 15 minutes of added on time for both halves).

Change of formation meant they could hit us on the break and Bambi was unbelievably ineffective and wasteful once more - if we had szmodics we would have scored at least one.

Jayden Anthony looked great when he came on so how on earth he hasn’t had more game time before now …

Farke made the wrong subs at the wrong time and for once he should have probably left it as it was. In the couple of months teams have come to ER and played defensively and obvious what Blackburn would do and how they would play - Farke didn’t have the answers when the hard questions came.

Door left open for Ipswich to stroll through.

That was very effin poor 😡 If we bottle games like this then our Play Off matches will be excruciating

Bumholes.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So after today's performance, which i sadly missed, I wonder what you (or Stomper if he cares to contribute), might like to add/observe about the way the players took the opportunity to gain on our main promotion rivals
    They were poor finishing again

Poor finishing again WTF

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So after today's performance, which i sadly missed, I wonder what you (or Stomper if he cares to contribute), might like to add/observe about the way the players took the opportunity to gain on our main promotion rivals
    Poor finishing again WTF

Well its a nailed on bottle job from us this , absolute shambles , don't deserve to go up.

Thought Gnonto was way better than Summerville but yet Farke pulls willy off , left it way too late with Joseph.

All the hard work done to get us into this position about to be farked up.

I hate football.

Can't turn Sunderland & Blackburn over at home well don't deserve to go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Thought Gnonto was way better than Summerville but yet Farke pulls willy off , left it way too late with Joseph.

All the hard work done to get us into this position about to be farked up.

I hate football.
    Hope I am wrong but Summerville appears to be developing a bit of a self before side attitude

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)