+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swansea City Post Match Thoughts

awful and for those that think LR needs to be given time that was how we will set up next season, try not to be beat and hope to score from a set piece, absolute garbage, but so were Swansea they have got really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    My MOM the 200+ Rotherham fans that went to watch that crap.One of the worst Rotherham teams I’ve seen for a very long time.

Disagree, the worst Rotherham team I’ve ever seen. Doesn’t matter what league we’ve been in and how poor we’ve been we’ve always had a team of triers we can get behind. This lot have even lost the backing of most fans.

We actually created a chance at the end when we had 2 forruds on. Only one of the game!

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Disagree, the worst Rotherham team I’ve ever seen. Doesn’t matter what league we’ve been in and how poor we’ve been we’ve always had a team of triers we can get behind. This lot have even lost the backing of most fans.
    Yes they have lost the backing. I can tell you not anyone that I know at away games supports him.
    He’s a fraud he’s stealing a wage.
    Worst manager I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    My MOM the 200+ Rotherham fans that went to watch that crap.One of the worst Rotherham teams I’ve seen for a very long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Just on way back.
    I’ve got nothing positive or different than any other game to say.
    You all want a medal has big has a dustbin lid, for witnessing the game, with what I've read.

I'm listening to Rovers and Chessy fans on Radio Sheffield. They are thrilled to bits with their season. Guess what, it doesn't matter how high up the pyramid you play, its about the competitiveness and closeness of the opposition in games that matters.
    We are so far off competing at this level it has become a bit of a joke. Maybe this team deserves to finish equally bottom with the poorest ever finish.
    Oh, and I shall not be participating in Mr Wind-up's latest stupid post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    I'm listening to Rovers and Chessy fans on Radio Sheffield. They are thrilled to bits with their season. Guess what, it doesn't matter how high up the pyramid you play, its about the competitiveness and closeness of the opposition in games that matters.
    We are so far off competing at this level it has become a bit of a joke. Maybe this team deserves to finish equally bottom with the poorest ever finish.
    Oh, and I shall not be participating in Mr Wind-up's latest stupid post.
    With you on that one Jocks,was going to say so on thread,but that just encourages him.
    Well done to every single one who went today, that is proper dedication, I hope the players applauded you at the end.

Here”s LR”s latest rinse and repeat,plus whites with darks and hanging them out to dry in The rain…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0...n=share-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Here”s LR”s latest rinse and repeat,plus whites with darks and hanging them out to dry in The rain…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0...n=share-mobile
    I'm gonna watch it now...........does he mention ''the building''!

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Just on way back.
    I’ve got nothing positive or different than any other game to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I'm gonna watch it now...........does he mention ''the building''!
    No, not the building. Available about 6 times, lost track that many. He is the listening equivalent to watching paint dry.

Tired bodies? They didn’t look tired. Aimless, maybe. If the sky clips, which are poor, are replicated through the game, how bad must swansea have been not to score. Vik again I suppose.
    Looked as though they gave the ball away for free.

Treading water our manager, he sounds as though it can’t end soon enough. He is not the only one.

Ask yourselves a question, if so many players are ‘not making themselves available’, of many who mostly did through the season - why is this so?
    Lindsay? Who would run himself into the ground, as an example. Something smells in dingle dell, and it isn’t pixies washing their socks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast