+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We always have to make it ‘nervy’

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    In your life that maybe so.....But I see things differently in my life.
    Each to their own.

Very true. I would just add that the majority who go to the games would see not getting three points from these two games as a huge failure especially when we should have been home and dry anyway. The key words being home and dry!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Very true. I would just add that the majority who go to the games would see not getting three points from these two games as a huge failure especially when we should have been home and dry anyway. The key words being home and dry!
    I would just also add that the majority who don't go to any games would be delighted with the season so far.
    Not making the play offs would be disappointing but not a huge failure. It's only football after all.
    Nothing more nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I would just also add that the majority who don't go to any games would be delighted with the season so far.
    Not making the play offs would be disappointing but not a huge failure. It's only football after all.
    Nothing more nothing less.
    Missing out would be gutting.
    but I don't think we will though. And if we do it won't be anywhere near as gutting as if we'd gone out of business which was a very real prospect only a few months ago.

As for any nerves I don’t get nervous before games (probably helps being half cut
    😃 ) . Never have and hope I never do. I look forward to games as opportunities. As was the takeover and if we miss out it sets us back but doesn't mean it's the end of days.

I'm with you Dubbs...... COYB 😎.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Missing out would be gutting.
    but I don't think we will though. And if we do it won't be anywhere near as gutting as if we'd gone out of business which was a very real prospect only a few months ago.

As for any nerves I don’t get nervous before games (probably helps being half cut
    😃 ) . Never have and hope I never do. I look forward to games as opportunities. As was the takeover and if we miss out it sets us back but doesn't mean it's the end of days.

I'm with you Dubbs...... COYB 😎.
    You must have the bladder of a whale 68'
    Never understood how people could get half cut before a game and then not be going for a pyss every few minutes during a game.
    Back in the 70's over here you would have 20k, perhaps 30k at games and about half way through games a torrent of pyss would make it's way down the terraces as fans usually relieved themselves where ever they were standing, so squashed were you on terraces. As for public toilets in grounds...they were just not existence at most venues, or very few, to be not worth the effort of moving.

I can remember the corrugated panels and trough at some none league club grounds

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)