+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football or Rugby?

Football or Rugby?

The dilemma this Saturday is whether to go to NYS and watch some dire Sunday league standard football because I've already paid for my ticket or sack it off and go watch and cheer on the Titans instead. The Titans make the short journey to Sheffield to play the Tigers. A win followed by a final day win at Billingham on the 27th secures promotion back to National League One.
    I know which one I'd enjoy more right now

Not that I have the choice but if I did I'd go with the rugby next Saturday and then drag myself to NYS the last day of the season (as mentioned on another post) to make sure Viktor got a good send off in maybe his last appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    The dilemma this Saturday is whether to go to NYS and watch some dire Sunday league standard football because I've already paid for my ticket or sack it off and go watch and cheer on the Titans instead. The Titans make the short journey to Sheffield to play the Tigers. A win followed by a final day win at Billingham on the 27th secures promotion back to National League One.
    I know which one I'd enjoy more right now
    Karl, where do Leeds fit into all this? I thought they were still 3 points in front of Rotherham?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Karl, where do Leeds fit into all this? I thought they were still 3 points in front of Rotherham?
    See here.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38316710

All in their hands now.

Titans for me 100%
    Totally engaged with the supporters:

https://youtu.be/OgqG239QK6E?feature=shared

Leeds slipped up by unexpectedly losing at Fylde on Saturday opening the door for the Titans. Win their last 2 games and the Titans are promoted

Leeds slipped up by unexpectedly losing at Fylde on Saturday opening the door for the Titans. Win their last 2 games and the Titans are promoted
    Yes I saw all that yesterday but what I don't know is, how many games Leeds have left? Have they finished all their fixtures so that is why you are saying Rotherham win their last two and they've won the title?

Yes I saw all that yesterday but what I don't know is, how many games Leeds have left? Have they finished all their fixtures so that is why you are saying Rotherham win their last two and they've won the title?
    Leeds only have one game left

Leeds only have one game left
    Ah I see now. Thanks for the update. What time does the game start at Sheffield next Saturday?

NB. Just found it it's a 3pm kick off.
    Last edited by Brin; 14-04-2024 at 07:33 PM.

As per another thread enjoyed the last two Rugby games but it's footie first so NYS it is.

Hopefully next season, whatever happens with the Titans, fixtures won't clash too often so I can do both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast