+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Iranian drone attack

Iranian drone attack

It’s not very often that I watch the news but I did today out of boredom,the main story was about an Iranian attack on Israel by drones as well as cruise missiles,it mentioned that the slow moving drones took over a hour to reach their target and was easily shot down so what’s the point? Why not just send over the cruises instead and not give any warning like Hamas did to Israel,it all seems a bit pointless to me
    America and the UK have already got involved I presume so how worried are you about what’s happening?

The Media is touting WW 111.. It was a retaliation to prove a point following Israel bombing an Iranian diplomatic building in Libya I think it was..

Iran is a Nuclear State, the Israel defense grid would not stop one of those... It's wider than the Iraq War as many Middle East Countries are intertwined and Israel is an ally of the US/UK/Nato...

Worrying?.. Not loosing sleep over it but still have an eye on developments.. The "War" will be fought there, highly unlikely Iran will launch against the UK..

What is more annoying is the lack of coverage of Russia's invasion of the Ukraine and the suffering closer to home.

Syria i think it was.They had to show something to their people or they would be seen weak.They never wanted real damage because Israel would hammer them and they know it.After the mini uprising last year the last thing rhey want is trouble with Israel but have to be seen doing something.Its all about staying in power me me me like Russia etc nothing more nothing less and the thought of their own people taking advantage of trouble to their regime on their own soil is a big no no.

Just done some research on the net… Israel has a Nuclear Weapons Arsenal however it is not thought Iran does but they have capability.

Still not good though as Israel is vulnerable from attacks across its long border..

They could end up fighting on multiple fronts..

Russia will side with anyone against the “West” and their allies.. wouldn’t surprise me if Putin sold them a few to increase his war coffers for Ukraine.. Conspiracy theorists think he has done this with Rocket Man in North Korea…

I can’t see Putin selling anyone weapons considering that they need all they’ve got for the war in the Ukraine,I’m pretty sure it’s taking longer to get the job done than he envisioned,will the news headlines focusing on Israel play to his advantage?

Russia get weapons from N korea,and any amount of drones from Iran with 'oil'money to pay for them.Putin was once asked if he had any regrets of going into Ukraine to which he said no,which on the other hand probably means he does regret it because of the time its taking and Russian soldiers losses which is kept quiet from the people as best they can.If the real truth were told to his people he would be gone ,iron fist rules.

No mate… just detracts support from the UK/US for Ukraine… these are not “normal” weapons & Iran is a rich country… Hence WW 3 illuminati theories.. a nuke is not going to say “made in Russia on it” he would love a conflict involving the West…

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)