+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic (Scottish Cup )

Just looked on Paddy Power and they are only 4/9 against us while the huns are 2/9 v the diets, which, given how pants we have been this year and the huns recent form, seems slightly bizarre, even given the diets propensity to lie down to them.

Celtic are only 4/9?????
    I'd never bet against us, but that's decent odds.

Maybe the new manager bounce will propel us to victory.

I expect the hun odds have lengthened since last night.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I expect the hun odds have lengthened since last night.
    Hearts have an excellent chance of beating them on Sunday.

Aberdeen v Hearts final.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Read on Twitter that we have handed back 10k tickets for the semi.

No idea if true, but thought we may have at least got into five figures.

I can't ever remember such a lack of build up for a semi final.
    I’d normally have been there, with at least one member of the weegie city family accompanying me.

On this occasion, the kick off time rules me out. Fúck TV coverage, it is not feasible for me to travel at a time to be there for KO. Of course, I have often stated before that even midweek games should kick off at 3pm on Saturdays. And these international breaks can go fúck Neil Doncaster up the àrse too.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I’d normally have been there, with at least one member of the weegie city family accompanying me.

On this occasion, the kick off time rules me out. Fúck TV coverage, it is not feasible for me to travel at a time to be there for KO. Of course, I have often stated before that even midweek games should kick off at 3pm on Saturdays. And these international breaks can go fúck Neil Doncaster up the àrse too.
    The kick off time actually suits me this time. I'd much rather an early kick off than an evening one, but the thought of getting up at 5:30am tomorrow isn't exactly enticing.

I just hope to f*** we give them a game and nobody AFC related on the telly afterwards telling the media Celtic are a 'right good team'.

£30 for a crap view behind the goal or £40 in the South Stand. Shocking prices. I paid 15 euros for a cup semi final ticket for Porto v Vitoria Guimaraes on Wednesday for an excellent seat and excellent experience. Prices actually started at 5 euros for a national cup semi final.

I'm going obviously in hope like the other meagre 7400 of us.

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    £30 for a crap view behind the goal or £40 in the South Stand. Shocking prices. I paid 15 euros for a cup semi final ticket for Porto v Vitoria Guimaraes on Wednesday for an excellent seat and excellent experience. Prices actually started at 5 euros for a national cup semi final.

I'm going obviously in hope like the other meagre 7400 of us.

COYR
    Is that what we have sold?

F$*k me that’s shocking. No chance of getting a 50/50 split anytime soon.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast