+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic (Scottish Cup )

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    then the ref would have given a free-kick immediately. But he moves backwards and to the side to see what's going to happen, the ball is played into the box, Hoillet get there first and the ref. gives a free-kick to septic. Possibly it was a foul in the box in the build up (it wasn't any more of a foul than the one on MacDonald for their first goal, neither were fouls), possibly VAR would have given it anyway, but that's not the refs call, he'd already decided that there wasn't a foul and because as all of us who've played any level of fitba will know "the ref doesn't change his mind", except when...(you fill in the rest)
    When I watched the highlights last night I also thought there was a foul on McDonald at the first. You see it on the pitch and looks like a McD error and on the highlights the boy is kicked to get the ball. You'd imagine thst up the other end and they have something to chalk off the goal.

It makes you paranoid watching cheek games, but it happens to all clubs, not just us.

I honestly believe that the "Old Firm" brand is all the authorities care about and referees are instructed to assist in anyway they can to ensure there can be another Septic/Zombie fixture to sell.
    I'm not convinced either that refs from out with the UK would make things better either as sure they would be instructed to act accordingly.

Games like yesterday are far better examples of our game, but they don't want that.

Hi

Things need to change. We need to implement change' I'm not joking it is now blatant corruption in front of our eyes! We have a zero fair playing field and fans have a duty to protect the integrity of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Mind that cup final when McKay-Stecens was wiped out in the box , needed emergency treatment , and was stretchered off That was a penalty, right ???

No foul, and Ryan Christie scores in extra time while our players were still traumatised.

No fuss at all from weegia or Spirstscene.

What's changed since then ?
    By fúck that, and the whole establishment ignoring it, still makes my O Rh+ boil. A mistimed challenge in the air, is a mistimed challenge and therefore a free kick. In the box, a penalty.

Corruption in plain sight.

If there are fans with contacts to other clubs supporters we need to try the German fans way of throwing on dozens & dozens of tennis balls to disrupt matches if like 8 or 9 clubs did this it would have an effect I'm sure. Protest with soft tennis balls is the only way atm apart from us and other 9clubs fans boycotting certain games.

Quote Originally Posted by YimmyTime76 View Post
    If there are fans with contacts to other clubs supporters we need to try the German fans way of throwing on dozens & dozens of tennis balls to disrupt matches if like 8 or 9 clubs did this it would have an effect I'm sure. Protest with soft tennis balls is the only way atm apart from us and other 9clubs fans boycotting certain games.
    Playing hard ball doesn’t even work, such is the degree of ingrained bias still present within the Scottish football establishment - Fergie told everyone decades ago that we had to be better than the two Cheeks to win anything. That, unfortunately, subsists to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by YimmyTime76 View Post

When we lost the League Cup final in December what our then manager said to the press summed up what is wrong with our game.

Nothing said about the decisions not made in our favour. Rangers are a recht good team. Blah, blah, blah.
    Still makes me f*cking angry.

Listen to Rob McLean interviews after yesterday, he just couldn't leave that shyte alone either. It's a cancer in our game that won't be cured.

All the f*ckers in authority want is 38 cheeks game a year plus cup finals.

That's why I laugh like f*ck when they get pumped out of Europe every season and to hell with the coefficient and other such shyte.

I also want Hearts to pump the Hun today too. Spoil the SFA dream of a cheeks final.

Absolutely no chance Hearts win today. The SFA have decided the final they want. When the fix is in, nothing you can do.

I have to hold my hands up here and admit it. I’ve been very naive.

I was all for VAR. I thought it would make it harder for refs to cheat in favour of the cheeks.

Turns out it’s actually made it easier. Gives them two shots at it.

As I say, big part of why I hardly go now. Pointless forking out all that money (and time) for a rigged game you have little chance of winning on a level playing field, let alone with this corrupt shyte.

Maybe if we actually made a proper stand about it, but we don’t, so as you were it is…

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Mind that cup final when McKay-Stecens was wiped out in the box , needed emergency treatment , and was stretchered off That was a penalty, right ???

No foul, and Ryan Christie scores in extra time while our players were still traumatised.

And a couple of season later Dom Ball gets sent-off in the first half for doing the same thing - jumping into an opponent with actually looking at the ball...only difference is the colour of the shirt.

So an all vermin final, just how they want it.

Finest Cuban cigars and the best French Cognac will be out in the SFA offices tonight.

First ever New Firm SC final though. Marvellous advert for Scottish football.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast