+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Green interview on his injury hell

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, you should apply for the next England job, your all seeing eye could win us the next World Cup.

I'd win this one! More chance than with Southgate!

The ibs and gru show, nearly as good as Morecambe and Wise .
    The ibs that predicted we wouldn't win 10 games and said Hugill wouldn't score 10 goals?

Remind me how your prediction went?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Hope he gets back to full fitness.Btw haven’t we got some classy supporters 🙄.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    The ibs that predicted we wouldn't win 10 games and said Hugill wouldn't score 10 goals?

Remind me how your prediction went?
    Not as well as yours and thanks for the prompt, I've still not paid out to the Hospice. I'll do it tomorrow.

I will now throw down one for you, no money involved. Get yourself on the Prediction League next season and let's see just how much you know about football, see if you can beat me. How's that sound?

NB. Don't want to put you off but I've previously won it twice and I'm currently in second place this season

Not as well as yours and thanks for the prompt, I've still not paid out to the Hospice. I'll do it tomorrow.

I will now throw down one for you, no money involved. Get yourself on the Prediction League next season and let's see just how much you know about football, see if you can beat me. How's that sound?

NB. Don't want to put you off but I've previously won it twice and I'm currently in second place this season
    He'll not flinch..as long as hes got his bible and candles he's not bothered..i reckon he ought to watch the owls instead of us..at least he'll see loads of trophies..

....not

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    He'll not flinch..as long as hes got his bible and candles he's not bothered..i reckon he ought to watch the owls instead of us..at least he'll see loads of trophies..

....not
    I think he spouts but daren't take a real non momey bet on to show us what he thinks he knows about football.

The Prediction League isn't just sticking a pin and guessing, it's knowing you're football and who will deliver. I don't think he knows owt about football other than to post controversial posts hoping to gain a reply.

I'm calling him out for a straight on challenge for next season, thing is Milla, will he pick up the gauntlet or will he slink off into the distance never to be heard of again? I think that's too big of an ask though

The Prediction League isn't just sticking a pin and guessing, it's knowing you're football and who will deliver.
    That's where I'm going wrong !

I'm not sure how someone who currently can't walk is going to be running around in September.

I suspect we won't see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    I'm not sure how someone who currently can't walk is going to be running around in September.

I suspect we won't see him again.
    He’s got a year left so surely at some point he’ll play for us again. He’s a young man trying to prove his worth so I’m sure he’ll want to bust a gut for us if only to put himself back in the frame?

I think he spouts but daren't take a real non momey bet on to show us what he thinks he knows about football.

The Prediction League isn't just sticking a pin and guessing, it's knowing you're football and who will deliver. I don't think he knows owt about football other than to post controversial posts hoping to gain a reply.

I'm calling him out for a straight on challenge for next season, thing is Milla, will he pick up the gauntlet or will he slink off into the distance never to be heard of again? I think that's too big of an ask though

Feeble attempt at drawing me in.

Not doing it.

I won the bet this year. I select the bet for next season.

If you beat me then you can.set the bet for the following season and ask me to join predictor

But that won't happen will it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast