+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Stockport 16.04.24 [EFL L2]

Well that one just takes the biscuit. Two of our stood waving their arms around as the ball is lobbed into space behind them. Get rid of the bloody lot.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Lots leaving already 50 mins in
    Don't blame them why would you stay and listen to their fans taking the piss out of us and celebrating.

Yes Maynard has made poor decisions but his players are letting him and this club badly down

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Yes Maynard has made poor decisions but his players are letting him and this club badly down
    Agreed not sure you can pin it on him players giving away goals and not tracking back they are the basics of the game.

Said it for weeks these gutless clowns are letting Maynard down.

Get rid of all loan players, Morias, Randall , bostock , mcgoldrick, Cameron, brindley, Rawlinson , adebayo and both keepers minimum ! Probably add chicksen and Austin

Brace-Girdle has told us the referee is American about 6 times already, if he tells me again I'm muting him.

Stockport commentators joking about some of their injured players foaming at the mouth to face this Notts defense...that is a serious indictment of this shambles... ok 3 subs coming on... Bostock (slow) Austin (shocking) and McGoldrick (finished) all off

Stall is trying his hardest not to lose his rag. No kind words for Baldwin.

And while I'm on a role offer O'Brien coaching role but retire him from playing

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast