+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Stockport 16.04.24 [EFL L2]

You would have hoped there would have been a bit of pride.

God,they needed us tonight.

**** off Maynard.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Under the cosh now and ****er Maynard still not made a tactical change just stands there like a wet lettuce
    He hasn't got any other options defensively it's been disgusting recruitment in terms of our defence other than Macari. Get rid of all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Agreed never a pen but it doesn't matter because its 3 now...absolute horse crap and had to be an irishman too... and guess what... Baldwin again!
    Im of the opinion Baldwin has to go said it before he isnt as good as Cameron who takes all the stick as he is captain.

We're just coasting nowt to play for as harsh as it sounds and missing Jatta as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I don’t like him and hope he ****s off.

3-0 now
    The club will be better all round

Maynard needs to take responsibility for this. Playing against the best side without anything remotely combative in midfield.
    I have been critical of Austin this season but tonight just shows he is not up to league level... he has been shocking but unfortunately he has plenty of company 😕

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    What do you suggest he does ?

These are top for a reason and much better than us
    I’m not paid to make them decisions but you’d like to think he could go to a 5-4-1, and get Mcgoldrick off or this will be 6 or 7, wait is he even playing????

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    You would have hoped there would have been a bit of pride.

God,they needed us tonight.

**** off Maynard.

For gods sake give it a rest.

Maynard needs to take responsibility for this. Playing against the best side without anything remotely combative in midfield.
    Yeah he does that ppl call him tinker man its same midfield that beat Walsall.

Reality is these are bigger stronger and better than us that is why they are champions.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    I’m not paid to make them decisions but you’d like to think he could go to a 5-4-1, and get Mcgoldrick off or this will be 6 or 7, wait is he even playing????
    Imagine he does that 541 and we get beat still sorry we have to attack them not give up.

They won't get shut of him.We are back in the NL after next season.I'am dreading a summer of recruitment with this **** in charge

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast