+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phil parkinson at the ground tonight

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Maybe he could give our scouts some advice about defenders.
    I didn't think we had scouts, just computers. I'm also constantly amazed at SM's use of "management team"; hasn't anyone told him he's a coach.

It's that new talk crap! Oh for the days when a manager was a manager and all you heard was him talking about his players and not all this guff about coach for this and coach for that! He (all of 'em not just SM) is supposed to be the boss not a supervisor (ffs).

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    We're playing Stockport, its the last game of the season. Which is the main reason he was there I suspect.
    Scouting is part of every game a manager sees though surely.

I'd take Louie Barry all day long. Great player. If he hadn't got injured he would've been L2 player of the season by a mile I reckon.

Going to be an interesting summer.
    I'll tell ya what mate he looks very tidy indeed, every time the ball came near him we were at panic stations... would kill to see him down the lane next season if I'm honest

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    I'll tell ya what mate he looks very tidy indeed, every time the ball came near him we were at panic stations... would kill to see him down the lane next season if I'm honest
    He really should be on loan to a club in a higher division than L2, but kudos to Stockport for getting him (and still having a strong enough squad to cope when he got injured). If we bring players in on loan next season, they really do need to strengthen the first XI. Another challenge for Mr Montague.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12