+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager required

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Do one! Youve got no idea what you are talking about and probably turn up twice a year. See you at Wembley in the playoffs next spring.
    Crikey! You have no idea of my situation. Living abroad I watch all games on iFollow and get back to NYS whenever I can. I would love to see you at Wembley next year but doubt it will happen

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Do one! Youve got no idea what you are talking about and probably turn up twice a year. See you at Wembley in the playoffs next spring.
    Welcome to the World of Prats, NWC. You will clearly fit in well.

The idea of not getting behind someone at the club because you don't like them is crazy when it's a fresh appointment.

After months of poo, sure. Not at the start.

Great news that LR has left and great news that SE is back. He’ll get rid of all the crap accumulated since Warney left. He knows these lower leagues well, will have lots of player contacts and it brings back some blood, guts and thunder to the club. Might even mean our fans will sing again and make NYS a hard place to come - which it hasn’t been for ages. What’s not to like? Said it before if Nardiello rated him as the best manager he had played for despite loathing him at times and Revell can work for him then the outside world perhaps misunderstands him. Big pal of TS so that reunification might mean spends to the cause as well. TS trusts SE so perhaps the doubters should too?

Welcome back Evo and Raynor ��

Good news indeed.

Once again it shows T/S lives in a fantasy world chasing his dreams. That’s me done didn’t want Evans before & definitely don’t want him now.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Wanna be there when Evo let's all the freeloaders in the dressing room get it.
    Oh to be a fly on the wall when that goes off

Steve Evans is the only manager who could have given this ailing club the kiss of life it needed at this moment in time. A club that was on its knees only a few hours ago has already been re*****ised and re-energised before a ball has been kicked. I'm not his greatest fan but I am a realist. We've all been moaning, or mourning, most of this awful season so I fail to comprehend how people cannot welcome the change that's been made and look forward to next season with considerably more hope and expectation than seemed possible yesterday.

Very happy with the appointment.
    Just what the club needs at this time.

Welcome back Steve Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    Steve Evans is the only manager who could have given this ailing club the kiss of life it needed at this moment in time. A club that was on its knees only a few hours ago has already been re*****ised and re-energised before a ball has been kicked. I'm not his greatest fan but I am a realist. We've all been moaning, or mourning, most of this awful season so I fail to comprehend how people cannot welcome the change that's been made and look forward to next season with considerably more hope and expectation that seemed possible yesterday.
    Next season probably does come with more expectation now he's here, but as a club we have to look beyond just the next season, that's how we've ended up in the situation we're in now. We seemingly never have a plan further than the next transfer window. We might have some excitement over the next year or two, but in three or four years I wouldn't be surprised if we having another season just like this one.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast