+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager required

I've met Steve Evans and like him, but he's not what the club needs next season, in my opinion.
    People on here have complained about the lack of structure in the club background. S,E is not the man to build up a youth policy. He'll give you effort and short-term quick fix.
    He will probably do well and may even get another promotion. Then what?
    We talk on here about loyalty. Where was the club loyalty to the previous two managers? Or does it only work one way? Consider me a sceptic.

Short memories. Scattergun with zero coaching ability. Didn't improve 1 player. They were as good as they always were.

Raynor lap dog yes man with a stupid clipboard that's probably got his shopping list on.

Getting LR smacked of clueless directionless panic. This is a new level.

RUFC have become a joke football club

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    The difference between me and you gru is I want Evans to be a success and prove me wrong because I care about the club. You wanted Warne to fail and prove you right because you care more about your own ego.

I haven't got an ego! I back the club through my pocket as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Whereas I'm apprehensive about "going back" because it doesn't usually work out, I'm pleased overall with Evo's appointment because he does "get" the club and certainly won't be taking any prisoners in the massive rebuild that's required.
    I agree with those that say we don't have a long term plan but I'm resigned to the fact that we'll never have one under this chairman so let's just jump back on the rollercoaster and start to enjoy the ride again.
    Agree with you mellow. It’s the right appointment at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by MAMiller View Post
    Short memories. Scattergun with zero coaching ability. Didn't improve 1 player. They were as good as they always were.

Raynor lap dog yes man with a stupid clipboard that's probably got his shopping list on.

Back to back promotions and retention in the Championship, yeh he was crap! He was appointed to deliver, he did, he left under a cloud.

Second time around let's just see how it all pans out, at least give the guy a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I haven't got an ego! I back the club through my pocket as much as I can.
    You do gru, being right is all you care about. Which is crazy as you rarely ever are.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Well done!
    Excellent nob ness displayed here. Well done to you also.

Some of you lot wouldn't be happy even if Jose Mourinho was manager!

Best bit of good news from the club in a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by MAMiller View Post

Bringing back a manager who knows how to deliver a promotion, with a attitude of not taking sh*t from
    anyone, is a good appointment.

Cracking appointment. Welcome back big man . 👏🏻

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast