+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wear a sombrero for Steve this Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I don't believe you but I'll spell it out if you're being genuine. The Evans way is the antithesis of what you wanted in that thread, so what's changed since you posted that thread that makes you so happy with the return of Evans?

That's not me being critical of SEs style of play by the way, I'll freely admit it's exciting and it is a 'Rotherham' style of football, but 'sophisticated' it ain't.
    Because he talks garbage, like he tries to spout on other people…..

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    It will end in tears.
    Of course it will, the poster forgets what it was like and what happened in the 18 games? before he left.
    The only way he rescued two promotion attempts was the loans in both febs….yep the brentford game I remember well, and 2nd leg PNE.
    And nearly chucked it away at wembley. Orient weren’t a patch on the two others teams.
    But the man peaked, as many do.

And 82 players in three years…..stewart has a bad memory too.

As for style of play? God knows how we got out of D2.

Talking of garbage, since someone likes that word…..how many of the 82 were the opposite of it in the first year?

It’s a long road ahead, and some of you have wished for this. Mistake.

Is LR still in the building? What a bizarre season by a bizarre club!

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Ridiculous post.

Got Stevenage promoted
    Jesus wept! D2, A half wit could get out of there. Some acolade.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Of course it will, the poster forgets what it was like and what happened in the 18 games? before he left.
    The only way he rescued two promotion attempts was the loans in both febs….yep the brentford game I remember well, and 2nd leg PNE.
    And nearly chucked it away at wembley. Orient weren’t a patch on the two others teams.
    But the man peaked, as many do.

And 82 players in three years…..stewart has a bad memory too.

As for style of play? God knows how we got out of D2.

Talking of garbage, since someone likes that word…..how many of the 82 were the opposite of it in the first year?

It’s a long road ahead, and some of you have wished for this. Mistake.
    I wish someone would write all the 88 players down that Evans signed whilst Managing us because I for one cannot recall those 88 names.
    That would equate to almost 30 players a season, utter crap!

If the truth be known, he may have invited a vast amount of players to trials but he sure did not SIGN 88 players, it's a myth that people just band about to bring him down.

You go on to say, ''The only way he rescued two promotion attempts was the loans in both febs'' well ain't that the sign of a good Manager?
    Last edited by Brin; 17-04-2024 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    You crack on with it, us miserable Kent’s will find summert else to spend our hard earned on. And if the expectations don’t live upto the hype make sure you stand up and chant for him and the chairmen to go.
    Hear hear.
    People with common sense and actually care about the club don’t want him…..SE, the TS season ticket saver.

We must have spent more money on compensation since taylor was signed than we have on players.

And, why isn’t the compensation payments entered into accounts? Must have overlooked when I looked at them….

Hear hear.
    People with common sense and actually care about the club don’t want him…..SE, the TS season ticket saver.

We must have spent more money on compensation since taylor was signed than we have on players.

And, why isn’t the compensation payments entered into accounts? Must have overlooked when I looked at them….
    You won't be going then while Evo is back in town?

Apologies I'm being facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I wish someone would write all the 88 players down that Evans signed whilst Managing us because I for one cannot recall those 88 names.
    That would equate to almost 30 players a season, utter crap!

If the truth be known, he may have invited a vast amount of players to trials but he sure did not SIGN 88 players, it's a myth that people just band about to bring him down.

You go on to say, ''The only way he rescued two promotion attempts was the loans in both febs'' well ain't that the sign of a good Manager?
    You want a stat fest? Sure. Don’t argue with stats.

Shedding players in short order is a sign of a BAD manager, and YES, the turnover is a matter of record. Go look it up.

Signing players like CH, raw and couldn’t do anything with him. Evans can’t train, he needs ready mades, finds it won’t work, ditches.

Get real man…..oops, forgot.

You want a stat fest? Sure. Don’t argue with stats.

Shedding players in short order is a sign of a BAD manager, and YES, the turnover is a matter of record. Go look it up.

Signing players like CH, raw and couldn’t do anything with him. Evans can’t train, he needs ready mades, finds it won’t work, ditches.

Get real man…..oops, forgot.
    I've asked anyone to provide the 88 signings obviously it's a myth like I said.

Welcome back Evo you've been sorely missed.

NB. Whatever he did season on season though turned to gold and you can never remove that...fact!

Name:  IMG_0080.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  21.2 KB

i’m back !!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast