+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wear a sombrero for Steve this Saturday

Wasn't Evo sacked for wasting his money ?
    I'm sure there will be a closer watch on the finances this time, maybe he's changed , we'll see soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Wasn't Evo sacked for wasting his money ?
    I'm sure there will be a closer watch on the finances this time, maybe he's changed , we'll see soon.
    No TLC, they parted ways last time due to personal conflict so to speak, but it's now all water under the bridge and all have made up with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    This is point, isn’t it? Evans has no time for youngsters, so you can forget that for a start.
    He brought Eaves here, so that shows you one waster that will be staying.

One point is that Evans won’t know any of them….therefore any under contract, that don’t want to go, he will keep…..then change at will.

But, as one guy pointed, out…..loan rules have changed. If we don’t dump just about them all, one way or another….TROUBLE AHEAD.
    In this regard there will be trouble ahead with whoever is in charge.

As for the youngsters, I suppose Warne brought his son through the ranks!

I notice the ** waited till his team can’t go up. That’s how committed he is.

Mad appointment, totally mad. He fluked a promotion on a penalty shoot out, saved by the keeper.
    At half time we were dead and buried due to his tactics in the first half. Nearly threw away a good season.

Prepare for NO team building, it’s just like last time….no money to spend, it’s loans, loans, loans, loans loans. 82 players in three seasons.
    Which Stewart and everyone else was sick of.

Od course, at the moment, it’s probably all we can do. But, a backward step.
    I know, it's rubbish int it..we could have got Stubb's or redfern, or even Andy Scott, I wanted somebody who's got a few promotions to his name who tries to play attacking football....

Oh hold on....we've got one ..

I notice the ** waited till his team can’t go up. That’s how committed he is.

Mad appointment, totally mad. He fluked a promotion on a penalty shoot out, saved by the keeper.
    At half time we were dead and buried due to his tactics in the first half. Nearly threw away a good season.

Prepare for NO team building, it’s just like last time….no money to spend, it’s loans, loans, loans, loans loans. 82 players in three seasons.
    Which Stewart and everyone else was sick of.

Od course, at the moment, it’s probably all we can do. But, a backward step.
    I ķnow, its rubbish int it 2 nil down at half time and winning on penaties..

And we could have gone for redfearn, stubbs, or andy scott, what a shame....i would personally have gone with someone who has some promotions on his cv...

Oh hold on....we have..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    I ķnow, its rubbish int it 2 nil down at half time and winning on penaties..

And we could have gone for redfearn, stubbs, or andy scott, what a shame....i would personally have gone with someone who has some promotions on his cv...

Oh hold on....we have..
    No doubt the grammar police will be out for the missing letter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678