+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mr Steven Evans becomes new Rotherham Head Coach.

Mr Steven Evans becomes new Rotherham Head Coach.

Mr Steven Evans left his Stevenage HC post this morning and two hours later was announced as the new Head Coach at Rotherham Utd.

Oxford-v- Stevenage this Friday neet (Sky TV game). How will the Stevenage players respond ? Oxford could go fifth pushing Barnsley to sixth prior to Blackpool game.

That vision of Steve Evans running down the Wembley touchline holding his trousers up, his tyts and belly wobbling like jelly on a plate during an earthquake when Rotherham scored will be for ever etched in my memory. I think somebody must've told him that there was a blowk selling kebabs near the corner flag and he only had one left

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    That vision of Steve Evans running down the Wembley touchline holding his trousers up, his tyts and belly wobbling like jelly on a plate during an earthquake when Rotherham scored will be for ever etched in my memory. I think somebody must've told him that there was a blowk selling kebabs near the corner flag and he only had one left

Percy Turners of Jump have just advertised for an additional Pork Pie Production Assistant.

Never go back it very rarely works the second time .

Interesting chap is Mr Evans , just curious but would any of you on here welcome him at Oakwell as our HC ? Personally one part of me thinks he might be worth a shot , the other side of me says nah !! , I genuinely think he would divide opinion thats for sure .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Interesting chap is Mr Evans , just curious but would any of you on here welcome him at Oakwell as our HC ? Personally one part of me thinks he might be worth a shot , the other side of me says nah !! , I genuinely think he would divide opinion thats for sure .
    Poor man's Warnock in my opinion Shad , plenty of rattle but considerably less promotions .

Wouldn't even get an interview here , just not our type .

I think it's a decent appointment by Rovrum. He knows the lower leagues does Evans and may well get them promoted, even though he has a lot on his plate (pun intended) breathing confidence back into those Rovrum players

Would I have him here? Why not, we accept all sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Classic Pass - brilliant!

Talk about strange timing. Not sure why they didn’t just wait until the season is over in a couple of weeks.