+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Magpie Circle special with Joe Palmer, Richard Montague, Mark Stallard and Paul Mace

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Walked out when the 2nd went in against Boreham Wood..walked out when the 4th went in Tuesday. I’ll be back Saturday against Colchester and next season regardless. The difference at Notts now is improvement is always around the corner with the owners..not necessarily the manager but always the owners.

Losing has a temporary feeling..apart from the Boreham wood game. I was nearly in tears at the thought of a never year in the NL.
    Lady luck was on our side that day, and also against Chesterfield...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    The reason i ask is because, on Tues the amount of people who left the ground when the 3rd goal went in..
    I think with it being a night game people leave early if it’s over, I even went on 88 mins and that’s a first for me.
    It happened at Arsenal on Sunday, there was a mass exodus after Villa scored their second probably to get on the tubes as quickly as poss.

Lady luck was on our side that day, and also against Chesterfield...
    Lady luck was not. Rodrigues should have had the game out of sight before their first. Other than a crazy first 10 mins at Wembley, we were all over them
    Last edited by SwalePie; 18-04-2024 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I am. I was just about to start a topic on when prices would be announced, because for years I've usually renewed by now.

I wonder if we're planning something radical like a big reduction? It worked brilliantly for Bradford City in terms of attendances when they cut prices by 50% a few years ago. Even next season an adult can watch 23 games there for £249 (less than £11 per game) which is great value compared to the rest. Unlike Forest and Stags we have more seats than fans, it would be the ideal time to take a gamble.
    I also think the club should allow fans to buy a season ticket where we can pay in monthly instalments over say 4 months to pay for it.
    Mansfield did a similar scheme this season and it boosted there season ticket sales by just over another 2k fans.

The reason i ask is because, on Tues the amount of people who left the ground when the 3rd goal went in..
    Were they leaving the ground or going to the bar?

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    I also think the club should allow fans to buy a season ticket where we can pay in monthly instalments over say 4 months to pay for it.
    Mansfield did a similar scheme this season and it boosted there season ticket sales by just over another 2k fans.
    Good point. Get on fans forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    What I actually said is that it worked brilliantly for Bradford in terms of attendances.

When they first started the half price offer in 2007, they sold 12,000 season tickets alone when their average attendance before was only 8,000. This season they are averaging 15,500, pretty good for a team who have spent most of the season in the bottom half.
    Like I said more through the gate. But if its rubbish served up on the pitch and the pitch is rubbish you have to question the point in it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Were they leaving the ground or going to the bar?
    Leaving the ground..

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Bradford have an option to pay monthly for the year. Provides income even in the off season. They don’t even charge extra for this facility.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I think I read the cheapest has gone up from £365 to £550 and some kids have gone up by 111%? I’m amazed at the 11,000 figure.
    I'm not surprised if you look at teams like WHU who got about 30,000 fans at Upton Park have now doubled that now the capacity is larger. If Forest had a new ground they would get a lot bigger crowd imo.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast