+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ❔Score, Scorers & Attendance Predictions vs. Colchester (H) 20.04.24 [EFL L2]

Lose 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I seem to remember that if you go for a score that isn't quoted and it proves correct, you just get your YAP back.
    Seems harsh. Seeing as the odds get higher and higher maybe they should get highest published odds?

Notts 5 Colchester 1

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    60YearsAPie: How does it work if someone goes for a score with no quote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I seem to remember that if you go for a score that isn't quoted and it proves correct, you just get your YAP back.
    Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Seems harsh. Seeing as the odds get higher and higher maybe they should get highest published odds?
    I remember this question arose earlier in the season.

To put it simply:

I use all the Correct Score odds quoted by Bet 365.

Everyone in the competition is deducted one YAP each game, regardless of whether they make a prediction or not.

Anyone who correctly predicts the score receives the quoted odds plus his deducted YAP back.

As only predictions are accepted for quoted odds, any other predictions are ignored.

I previously stated that any forecasts that are not quoted are a wasted YAP, except in the unlikely event that one of these not-quoted predictions turns out to be the correct score. Then you get your YAP back. This was not correct. You lose a YAP regardless of the outcome for a non-quoted prediction.

I’ll have a rethink in time for next season. Perhaps 200/1 for any bets not quoted, or then again, maybe deduct 2 YAPs for making a non-quoted prediction in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I remember this question arose earlier in the season.

To put it simply:

I use all the Correct Score odds quoted by Bet 365.

Everyone in the competition is deducted one YAP each game, regardless of whether they make a prediction or not.

Anyone who correctly predicts the score receives the quoted odds plus his deducted YAP back.

As only predictions are accepted for quoted odds, any other predictions are ignored.

I previously stated that any forecasts that are not quoted are a wasted YAP, except in the unlikely event that one of these not-quoted predictions turns out to be the correct score. Then you get your YAP back. This was not correct. You lose a YAP regardless of the outcome for a non-quoted prediction.

I’ll have a rethink in time for next season. Perhaps 200/1 for any bets not quoted, or then again, maybe deduct 2 YAPs for making a non-quoted prediction in the first place.
    Cant you just give them the highest quoted odds available on the game? Is that 200/1 every game?.

Notts 1-5 Colchester
    Macca for us
    8500 fed up pies
    Another team celebrating on our ground

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456