+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Macca and Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    4-2-3-1 is a decent shout..

Not sure about a back 4 but the 2 could be Palmer / Robertson
    3 for me would be JJ / Crowley / Macca
    Up front Jatta

There are clearly other options
    That's what I was thinking. Something like this:

NEW GK

Macari, NEW CB, NEW CB, Cameron/Chicksen

Palmer, Robertson

Macca, Crowley, Jones

Jatta

Sounds promising for Jodi to be here next season

Neither can leave unless the club agree and collect a fee
    The same applies to Dan Crowley
    I believe none of them are actively looking to go but how would any of us feel working in a group in any walk of life where some other members of your team were making the same mistakes week after week and in at least one case has an attitude that stinks the place out?

Quote Originally Posted by Could'vebeenacontender View Post
    I believe none of them are actively looking to go but how would any of us feel working in a group in any walk of life where some other members of your team were making the same mistakes week after week and in at least one case has an attitude that stinks the place out?
    If the rotten apple is out of contract that may appease the better players, unless we are foolish enough to offer him a new one.

Dont know but JJ signed a contract when he played with the guy you are talking about.

I doubt any squad/workplace has people who you all consider to be nice people.

Who knows but JJ seems to like it here but its a short career money talks.

Its not the players, its the system!

So who is the player with the bad attitude and what is the source of your info ?

You can’t go making up accusations about players unless you are able to back them up!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    You can’t go making up accusations about players unless you are able to back them up!
    Time will tell

I really hope both stay, but if they do get a better offer and go they will leave with my sincere thanks for what they've given us, and my best wishes for the future.*

I hope nobody labels them 'traitors' like a pathetic few did when Luke Williams left.

* Disclaimer - as long as the future doesn't mean they end up at Forest or Stags.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast