+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts--Blackpool-v-Barnsley

One thing about our defense, they’re consistent

No! They are shyte!

To be honest, ill be glad when this season is over. If we qualify for the play offs we will get a battering. It will be embarrassing Lets just get a clear out. Start again. 12 New players, new Coach.

I can’t ever remember a worse defence than what we’ve got now, we haven’t got a player the can get above 6 inch off the floor.
    the forwards get plenty of stick but there’s no way they can do anything if they’re not getting the service but we’re in such of a panic every time they threaten that the ball is just lumped forward, I just can’t believe how bad we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    To be honest, I’ll be glad when this season is over. If we qualify for the play offs we will get a battering. It will be embarrassing Lets just get a clear out. Start again. 12 New players, new Coach.
    New owners also😂

That first half was awful. All what needs to be said.

Shocking first half ran of the park. Can’t wait for this season to end when I may well give it all up.
    At the end of the game Critchley went over to shake Colins hand and he walked away.
    Well done Mr Collins lead by example.

Was slightly better second half but still overall nowhere near good enough.

Imagine if we somehow go up through the playoffs and this squad is in the championship…. Frightening. Think that idea is safe though.

Bottom line is we’re a poor side and been fortunate to be where we are. What I don’t get though is as bad as we’ve been these past few months it’s always Cole that comes in for the most criticism? I’m not his biggest fan but I can say that about anybody on the books at the moment but regardless of how much some people don’t like the lad he’s score 17 goals this season, imagine Man City fans getting on Erling Haalands back because he doesn’t do much apart from score.
    I just hope next season when he’s gone we find somebody else who gets 17 goals because we’re going to need him.

I've been out for the day so missed the game on ifollow , I didn't miss much by the sounds of it .

To throw the play off place away like we look as though we may well do clearly shows something is very wrong at the club .

Wrong in the sense that this is a collective feck up with plenty of candidates responsible .

It's never quite sat right this season has it ?

Even the results up until this poor trot didn't really convince many of us , we've lacked so much throughout the season but managed to collect points but it never really stacked up did it ?

You can more or less count the really good performances on one hand this season , the good performances that suggest we could make it back to the championship .

After 46 games we will end up where we deserve to end up .

Whether we have the bottle for a game of such magnitude next week I'm very sceptical about , any kind of pressure has seen us crumble for the majority of the season and especially at home .

It doesn't bode well at all , we concede the first goal to Northampton next week and we're done .

The term a busted flush would probably describe us perfectly .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast